𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Start from the beginning

he opened instagram and texted you that he was home, immediately after you sent him a link which eren clicked eagerly. when eren was saw you, he felt his pants get tighter. you looked like an angel, the white lingerie you were wearing looked beautiful on you.

the thigh garters and thigh high socks that accompanied the set were the cherry on top. while eren was gawking at y/n, she felt her heart fall into her stomach. her and eren had flirted, even sexted but they never talked over the phone. so seeing him stare her down with such a lustful gaze was a little overwhelming, but it also turned her on.

"hi pretty," eren broke the silence and propped his phone on the desk. his voice was as smooth as honey, it was deeper than y/n expected. "you got all dolled up for me?"

y/n nodded shyly, she wrapped her arms around her chest out of anxiousness which made eren shake his head softly. "don't hide from me, i wanna see you" eren smirked as he watched y/n listen to him, but the girl had yet to say anything.

"are you shy?"

"no, you make me nervous" y/n admitted with a sigh. eren smiled at her, taking off his tie completely and resting it on his desk. y/n's mouth parted at the sight of eren, she could see him manspreading in his seat, his button up was unbuttoned at the top revealing the slightest bit of his chest. the way he effortlessly looked good made y/n envious.

"you don't have to be nervous, are you my gift?" eren spoke softly trying to make her feel comfortable, she nodded at his question. she let out a soft breath, "you can tell me what you want me to do, 'm all yours"

eren let out a small sigh, his pants started to feel tight at her words. he began to rub his hard on through his slacks, "yeah? wanna get undressed f'me?" eren asked while unzipping his pants.

y/n peeled the straps of her lingerie and slowly pulled it down her body, the cool air of her room made her nipples hard. when she discarded the lace set, the only thing left on her body were the socks and garters. she watched eren's eyes flick down her body, he almost drooled at the sight of her exposed just for him.

"s'pretty, i wish i could feel you" eren's eyes met hers through the screen while he continued to soothe himself through his boxers. "yea? i wish you were here too 'ren" y/n trailed her fingers down her sternum before cupping her breast, playing with her nipples and letting out soft whines.

"wanna touch yourself for me, pretty?" eren let out a sigh, he was getting tired of the slow pace things were going. and y/n was too, she eagerly grabbed the dildo off her desk and rubbing it in her folds. her slick coating the tip of the silicone made her whine.

eren freed his dick from his boxer and y/n almost drooled, it was so pretty. his tip was leaking pre and he started to pump himself slowly, his hand only covered half of his length.

y/n kept teasing her clit with the toy, wishing it was eren's instead. eren had a smirk plastered on his face at the reaction he got from y/n, it made him want her even more. "c'mon baby, stop teasing"

y/n lifted her thighs up slowly then dropped down onto the toy, a long moan escaping her mouth. y/n began riding the toy, playing with her nipples occasionally as her eyes rolled back.

eren's name flew out of her mouth repeatedly followed by whines and mewls. eren fucked into his fist at the same pace she was riding the toy, watching her movements not wanting to miss a second.

the squelching of y/n's cunt made eren groan, "s'wet baby, wish i could feel you" eren's voice dropped a octave making him sound even more attractive to y/n. she moaned in response, letting out small 'ren's' or 'please' not even knowing what she was asking for.

y/n's thighs were getting sore but when she opened her eyes and saw that his teals irises were glued to her pussy swallowing the toy she didn't want to disappoint so she picked up the pace.

eren did too, giving her praises of encouragement and worshiping her body. his hips lifted off his office chair slightly to keep up with y/n. "ren ren, 'm gonna,"

"you're gonna cum pretty girl? cum f'me, cum fuck" eren felt himself reaching his peak aswell. his head leaned back onto the chair showing y/n his neck, his adam's apple bobbing as soft moans left his mouth.

y/n let out one last chant of his name before the knot in her stomach released, a white rim forming around the base of the dildo making eren groan. he released his own orgasm and kept pumping to ride out his high.

y/n panted while pulling the toy out of her, then taking a sip of water. eren cleaning up his own mess before pulling his briefs back up. he smiled at y/n which made her laugh, "thank you" he murmured.

"you're welcome eren" eren leaned over and grabbed his phone, wiring y/n money so she could see how much he appreciated her. "no eren it's fine, you don't have to pay me"

"i don't mind, if i have it i'm going to make sure you do too" he said nonchalantly, buttoning up his shirt. y/n felt her face heat up as she muttered a small 'thank you'.

"i gotta go though, i have work shit" he confessed and y/n had to hold in a pout. "okay, bye eren"

"bye i-"

"y/n, you can call me y/n" y/n bit her lip, stifling a laugh because eren almosted called her ivy. "oh okay, bye y/n" eren smiled at her one last time before hanging up.

⌗ ꐑꐑ ( 💮 ) 。 。 !
a/n:

do you guys fw this? pls lmk 🙈