Jisung and Chenle.. well.. they are obviously not here because they are identified as humans now.

"Hey, watch her closely." Taeyong nudged Donghyuck while lighting up the candles. "Don't watch me like a candle lighting up for hours."

Donghyuck faked a gasp. "Are you seriously comparing me to a candle?"

"I mean you stand like you are." Taeyong touched the tip of the candle and a fire lit shortly after.

"I don't need to watch Y/N. There are literally tens of them there." Donghyuck pouted. "She is extremely guarded."

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Is she really?"

Well, definitely yes.

Everyone is looking at you closely while you run around, making sure that no random creature would appear.

Seems like they forgot you can literally kick their assess.

Well, that was sweet.

"She's the tag!" Jaemin yelled, his voice almost extremely raspy from making sure you can hear him.

"Hey hey hey! No cheating!" Renjun quickly claimed after seeing Jeno do something weird with his hands.

"How do we even cheat?" You chuckled.

"Duh! Abilities!" Donghyuck yelled from a distance. "I'm joining."

"Then it's your turn to be the Tag." You giggled, running away from a distance. "Catch us, Donghyuck."

After a fun game, circling around, Taeyong called everyone else to gather and pray for Mr. Jung's soul.

Everyone is quite chaotic. That day was exceptionally good. Each person beams with happiness and a little too much energy.

"Dance showdown?" Jungwoo suddenly threatened Ten who's busy looking at the grasses.

And, looking at you.

He blinked back in reality and grinned. "Excuse me? I'm actually great at it."

"Popping. Popping. Popping. Popping. Popping." Jungwoo chanted and with each word, he's limbs does pop.

"Time to pray for the old dudeeee!" A voice called from the main place where Mr. Jung's golden tombstone lays - even when he's not really buried there. The owner was actually Yangyang, grinning so wide.

"Hey!" Renjun groaned. "Well, technically, he's my father's close friend. So atleast don't call him old dude."

"Do you even liked your father. Lol." Jaehyun bluntly murmured.

Johnny walked towards you and pulled the oversized jacket you brought but didn't really wore. He sighed and let your weary arm slid on the sleeves of the jacket.

You were lowkey trembling.

"I'm not that cold though." You punched his chest softly and grinned.

"Mr. Jung might communicate through you. We never know. Uh, and, first sign is being cold. Before you knew it, a soul just tried to communicate with living ones, through you." Johnny pulled you by your waist and made his sure his fingers was tickling you a bit. "It's not scary. Don't worry. You have me, you have ten of us-- Wait. More than ten, actually."