Hyunjin turned to his friends again, all with lots on their faces. He pouted back at them, faking sympathy. "I'm sorry, guys. I would stay, but I really do have a class tomorrow. Maybe we can meet up sometime tomorrow, even if it's late."

"You're so mean, ditching us like this," Jisung whined, pretending to be hurt. "You just hate us, don't you?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue at the absurdity of the shorter. "Oh, yeah, that's definitely the reason. I totally hate you. That's why I came here at all, despite me having a class in the morning. It's just 'cause I hate you."

"See. We knew it!" Felix huffed, playing along. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned into his boyfriend's chest, who wrapped his arms around the younger's torso. 

Hyunjin shook his head, trying to move the conversation along so that he could get out of there and spend another night with Minho. Maybe it was a dick move, but at the moment, that's exactly what was in control; his dick. "You're all idiots. I'm gonna go. We can meet tomorrow?" 

"Fine. I'll let you know when I get off work. I don't know about them," Jisung answered sadly, pointing his thumb at the other three, allowing them to answer independently. 

"Yeah, tomorrow's fine," Seungmin nodded. The couple agreed, letting Hyunjin know that they would hang out as well. 

"Great. I'll see you then," Hyunjin smiled. He gave each of the boys a hug before walking off in Minho's direction, not thinking about having to keep up with his lie, considering the front door was in the opposite direction. 

They watched him leave, confused as Hyunjin made his way across the room, not toward the exit. Then, they saw him talking to a guy before finally heading toward the door. They were all in shock, seeing him walk off with Minho, Felix being the most dramatic of them all, covering his mouth with his hand as he gasped, eyes wide. Slowly removing the hand, he whispered, "what a whore," meaning it in a friendly way, of course. 

○○○

Hyunjin and Minho were now in Hyunjin's car, driving as fast as possible to his house, not wanting to wait any longer than they had to. Minho was obviously excited, seeing as his hand was sneaking around on Hyunjin's thigh, rubbing up and down, getting very close to the younger's crotch. 

Hyunjin was trying his best to focus on the road, not wanting to crash the car before they were able to do anything. He swatted the hand away a couple of times, but it would always come back a few minutes later. Hyunjin was seriously considering just pulling over and fucking on the side of the road. Minho's teasing worked and frustrated him since he couldn't do anything about it. 

He was barreling down the highway, Minho's hand still teasing him. He took a deep breath and sighed, putting his four-ways on and pulling over to the side of the road, Minho stopping his actions, now confused as to what Hyunjin was doing. 

"Is there something wrong with the car?" He asked, slightly scared that they would have to get towed for some reason. 

"No, there's nothing wrong with the car," Hyunjin answered lowly, a scowl present on his face. He had enough of the teasing and decided that he wasn't going to wait to get home. He needed Minho now. 

"So why are you pulling over?"

"Get in the back."

"What?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows, now even more confused than before.