''Something's scaring him.'' Said Tommy.

''Stay here.'' Said Wanda.

She got out of the couch and over to the door. She opend it and Sparky runend out.

''Sparky!'' Said Billy.

''Sparky, no! Come back!'' Said Pietra.

The triplets runned out along with their mother. The could see a drone.

***

Wanda and her kids were walking around, looking fro their dog.

''Sparky! Come on, boy!'' Said Tommy.

''Sparky!'' Said Billy.

''Sparky!'' Said Pietra.

''Here boy!'' Said Tommy.

''Sparky!'' Said Billy and Pietra.

They met the Mail man.

''Hey, What's the trouble, little dudes and dudette?'' Asked the Mail man.

''We can't find out dog, Mr. Mail man.'' Said Pietra.

''Ah, don't worry. He's sure to turn up. Your Mom won't let him go dar. Ma'am.'' Said the Mail man as he walked away.

The family kept on walking the,self.

''I don't know Where he could've gone.'' Said Wanda.

''Here boy!'' Saod Tommy.

''Sparky!'' Said Billy.

''Sparky!'' Said Pietra.

They came to some bushes that shaked.

''Sparky!'' Said Billy.

Agnes showes up from behind the bushes. With a dead Sparky. Tommy gasped. Pietra layed her arms around her brothers.

''I didn't wanna Come until i'd wrap him up.'' Said Agnes,

''What happened to him?'' Asked Wanda.

''I found him in my azalea bushes. Don't know How many leaves he ate. I didn't find him until it was too late. Oh... Tommy, Billy, Pietra, i'm so sorry.'' Said Agnes.

The triplets looked at each other and nodded.

''Wait. Don't. Don't.'' Said Wanda.

''Don't What?'' Asked Tommy.

''Don't age yourselves up. The urge to run from this feeling is powerful. I know.'' Said Wanda.

''It's too sad.'' Said Billy.

''It's so sad it hurts.'' Said Pietra.

Tommy nodded. ''You can fix anything, Mom. Fix the death.'' Said Tommy.

''What?'' Asked Wanda. ''No.''

''You cam do that?'' Asked Agnes.

''I am trying to tell you that there Are rules in life, ok? We can't rush aging just because it's convenient. And We can't reverse death. Bo matter How sad it makes us. Ok? Something Are forever.'' Said Wanda.

''You Said family is forever.'' Said Billy.

''He is family.'' Said Pietra.

''Bring him back, Mom.'' Said Tommy.

''Bring who back?'' Asked Vision,

''Dad?'' Asked Pietra.

She went over to him and hugged him. Vision held his arm around her. He noticed the dead dog.

''Oh, kids. Come here.'' Said Vision.

He layed hos hand around his boys too.

***

They all went home. It had became dark outside. The triplets were suppose to sleep But They didn't. Tommy and Billy were talking about Sparky. Pietra in her room just stefaren out the window and thinked. She wws really sad. She comforted her brothers so much She forgot to comfort herself. Or at least talk to someone about her feelings. She got out of her bed and walked down the stairs. Mabye She could talk to her parents now. She came down the stairs and saw her parents walking out of the kitchen.

''Norm has a family, Wanda!'' Said Vision as They both walked past Pietra. ''He has a family, and he can't reach them because you won't let him reach them!'' Said Wanda.

Pietra was both shocked and confused. She had never seen her Father shout before. And What did he mean with 'you won't let him reach them'?

''What?'' Asked Pietra.

Wanda and Vision looked at Pietra who standed in the stairs.

''Honey, shouldn't you be asleep?'' Asked Wanda.

''I wanted to talk about Sparky.'' Said Pietra,

''We do that tomorrow. Go to Bed now. Mom and dad have a talk.'' Said Wanda.

Pietra wlaked up the stairs. And ahe knew the 'tAlK' was an argument. A fight. She came to her room and left the door Open to hear What They Said. She sat down in her bed again.

''I don't know What You're talking about!'' Said Wanda.

''Stop lying to me!'' Said Vision.

''This, all of this is for us. So let me handle it.'' Said Wanda.

''What is outside of Westview?'' Asked Vision.

''You don't wanna know, i promise you.'' Said Wanda.

''You don't Get to make that choice for me, Wanda!'' Said Vision.

Pietra got That's in her eyes. She couldn't listen anymore. She got out of the bed, closed the door and went doen in the bed again and Cried.

***

''Do you hear that?'' Asked Billy.

Tommy listened to the sound. ''Pietra?'' Said Tommy.

Tommy and Billy got out of their beds and went to Pietra's room. She was crying her eyes out.

''Pietra, you ok?'' Asked Billy.

Pietra dryed her tears and sat up in her bed. She nodddd to billy's question.

''Yes. I just miss Sparky.'' Said Pietra.

''So so i.'' Said Billy.

''Me too.'' Said Tommy.

''Mind sleeping here tonight?'' Asked Pietra.

The boys smiled. Pietra med some space for her brothers in her bed. They went to her bed and layed down beside her. After a long day, the triplets finally feld asleep.