𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟔

Start from the beginning

After a couple of minutes, you arrived at the ground floor, also meeting the younger Haitani who also just went out of the elevator next to you. You made an eye contact and you just nodded at him, acknowledging his presence. Without waiting for any response, you already headed to the front of the building.

"Do you have the location?" you heard him ask while he's trailing behind you.

"Yes, Mikey already gave me all the details and informations needed," you replied, looking back at him.

He nodded at you, stopping on his tracks when you both got infront of the establishment. A few seconds later, two cars parked infront of you and Rindou. It's your black Ferrari and his red one. You both looked at it, wondering why out of all cars that you have, you somehow matched your cars today.

"Let's go?"you asked, looking at him.

"Sure, let's go," he replied.

You went towards your car, getting the keys from the valet as he bowed at you. The valet held the door open for you, and you were about to get inside when you heard Rindou's voice, making you halt.

"Y/n," he called, his car parked just behind yours.

"Rindou?," you replied as you looked back at him.

"Since you have the location, I'll just tail behind you. Is that ok?"

"Sure, no problem," you shrugged, as he nodded at you.

You both got inside your cars, taking your leave with him behind you. The ride will be about 30 minutes as the location is a little far from the HQ. You actually find it unsettling that it's on a secluded area, considering that they made an agreement that it has to be just two of Bonten's and two of them. But nonetheless, you trust what Mikey has in mind.

Eyes focused on the road, you noticed how after a couple of minutes, the infrastructure and buildings starts to lessen, a sub-urban view becoming more distinct the more you get further away from the city. It sure is a very secluded area. Less vehicles passed, and further on completely none.

Looking on the map app, seeing that you've finally arrived at your destination, you pressed on the breaks after driving through a huge, gated residential. You took a look at the what seems an abandoned mansion from inside of your car, scanning your surroundings. The place looks old, and abandoned, but at the same time it still looked elegant for you.

With a final look, you finally decided to get out of your car, getting your things first, and ofcourse a gun. You actually don't carry a gun that much with you, but it seemed like you need it this time. It's better safe than sorry.

You step out of your car and saw Rindou already out of his. "What took you so long? Did you pray or what?" he asked, wondering what took you a good three minutes before coming out of your vehicle.

"You're funny, Haitani," you replied, sarcastically.

You saw him slightly chuckle, making you roll your eyes at him. Looking back at the abandoned house, you noticed how the door was slight opened. You walked towards the entrance, hearing Rindou's footsteps behind you.

Standing in front of the wooden door, something on the floor on the entrance caught your attention. You lightly kicked the bottom of it, refusing to touch any part of the old, wooden, tainted door with bare hands as it looked like it will automatically give you infection if it touched your skin.

"Disgusting."

You clicked your tounge, and Rindou who was slightly away from you as he was scanning the house from the outside heard you. He removed his gaze from what he was staring at and approached you.