007: Get-Together (1)

Start from the beginning

"Nari! Why are you sitting beside Zack? Sit beside me~"

Zoe whines to the black haired girl who arrived 10 minutes after her own arrival. Nari was wearing a black spaghetti strap top and denim shorts along with asymmetrical plaid long sleeve shirt with all the buttons opened.

"Shut up. She'll sit wherever she wanted."

Zack replied earning an eye roll from Zoe. He almost lost consciousness after seeing the blackette at the location but he do acknowledged his glee when he saw her approach their table.

"H.. Hi!"

They looked up spotting Daniel's figure standing by the doorway. His blushed face was replaced with shock distinguishing the familiar faces of his classmates in an unpleasant, hazy place.

The boxer froze in the middle of lighting his cigarettes, he as well was surprised dissimilar to the two goons and Zoe who was waving at Daniel, one of the goons who was taking a glance on Zoe's form and Nari who was casually eating and taking a shot, unbothered.

'Ah heaven.'

"Danny. Sit beside me~"

"This place is hard to find, eh?"

"You don't need an ID here."

"What the fuck? Why's he here?"

"Hehe."

"Tada! Surprise!"

"Come and sit~ You must be hungry."

"I came myself and just happened to meet them. It must be fate <3"

Nari snickered under her breath, It was pretty noticeable that the girl eavesdropped awhile ago considering how she pushes her breasts up when the attractive boy showed up.

"Danny~ Sit here~"

"No, there's space next to Zack."

"Fuck, What are you guys up to?"

"Excuse me? Do I look like a space?"

"You can sit next to me too Nari!~"

"Nah."

Daniel just stood there watching them argue before he was pulled beside Zoe.

'I felt like I was trespassing on a forbidden territory.'

They handed him a drink as he stared at them looking like he was about to cry.

"Drink up."

"Let's cheers."

"Ah.. I don't drink..."

"That's a lie!!"

"Down the hatch!"

Nari made an eye contact with the boy subsequently who was pleading for assistance, innocence visible in his eyes.

She breath out in annoyance as she held out her hand for his drink and drank it herself, earning a look filled with gratitude.

"You really won't drink?"

"Yeah.."

"Hehe you must be a poor drinker."

'No I just don't drink!'

Zack, who received the news suddenly raises his drink and started tossing them back, competitive about being a lot better than Daniel.