IV. Versace on the Floor: "The Lovers' Suite"

Start from the beginning

[6:50 PM]

Star was all dolled up for her and Bruno's special night out and only 10 minutes left before the limo pulls up in front of her house. While doing the last finishing touches on her hair, her cell phone ranged,

*ring...
*ring...

Star quickly walked over to her charged phone and answered,

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. You ready? I'm in the limo right now on the way to you."

"Yes baby, I'm all ready."

"That's what I love to hear. I can't wait to see what you'll be wearing tonight.", he smiled.

"Aww babe, you're almost here, so you'll see.", she teased him with a seductive voice.

"Mmm, so it's like that, huh?"

The tone in his voice made Star shudder. She was ready for him. She responded with feistiness, "Yeah, it's like that."

They both laughed heartily at each other.

"I'm close babe, in like 3 minutes. You'll hear a knock at the front door."

"Alright babe. I'll be ready."

They both hung up the phone at the same time. Star's heart was ready to fly out of her chest, she was so nervous and excited at the same time. She quickly started putting things up and making sure the house was all clear and settled, since she has no idea how long they will be gone. She grabbed her small purse that matched with her outfit and strutted slowly down the hall, into the living room, waiting patiently by the door while checking herself out in the mirror hanging on the wall. It was now 7PM and Star heard a knock on the door -- she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and slowly opened the door and to her surprise, there was a long black limo in front of her house awaiting her presence.

At the door was none other than Bruno, standing there looking so handsome in his black and gold, Versace outfit and his black and gold Versace slip on shoes, wearing a gold watch, gold rings and gold chain to compliment his whole attire

At the door was none other than Bruno, standing there looking so handsome in his black and gold, Versace outfit and his black and gold Versace slip on shoes, wearing a gold watch, gold rings and gold chain to compliment his whole attire. Star was turned on by his appearance. Bruno stared at Star and was in complete awe by the way she looked. While examining her up and down, he said, "Wow baby, you look so damn beautiful. I won't be able to take my eyes nor my hands off of you tonight."

Star was definitely dressed to impress tonight, wearing her red cut-out sequined dress, with the slit, and matching shoes and purse to go along with it.