Arylie os- Mera Pati

Hey guys..so this is based on the recent Holi episode, and only Aryan is drunk in this..Baby doll trying to touch him😨😨..and Imlie protecting him.

Aparna had given both Aryan and  Imlie thandai to drink, so that they can enjoy Holi without any inhibitions. But Imlie was not in the mood to play Holi with him.

She had thrown away the bhang mixed thandai, and had kept herself hidden so that no one could find her. She was feeling angry, confused, lost all because of one person.

It felt like history was repeating itself, being forced into a marriage but most all she missed her 'not' friend, the friend who would have scoffed at the idea of getting married..but she had sensed something had changed in Aryan after his near death..he had become more volatile.

She was still trying to figure things out in her mind when she heard the screeching sound of Dollji aka Preeta, she came out of her hiding place to find her trying to touch Aryan.

D- Aww..Aru Baby..lets take a selfie na..

Ar- No..i don't..want to..Aryan said in drunk voice..

D- Aacha theek hain..mein tumhe colour toh laga dun??

Ar- No..i want my Jungli..to put colour on me first..

If it had been any other circumstance Imlie would have laughed, but right now she was having flashbacks of Drunk Aditya and Malini..no..this will not happen again.

D- Chalo mein tumhe andar lekar chalti hun..

Before she could touch him, Imlie caught her hand. Aryan smiled seeing Imlie near to him and hugged her,

Ar- Aee..tum kahan chali gayi thi..I wanted to play Holi with you..😍😍

Im- I am here now..(turning to Doll) I will take him inside..after all he is my husband.

Imlie didn't wait for an answer and took Aryan inside..he was giggling and smiling all the way to the room. She closed the door knowing that Aditya or anyone can walk in anytime.

Im- Tum yahan aaram karo..

Ar- Tum..uske ke pass wapas mat jao..

Im- Aryan..

Ar- No..you know when i was in the hospital, i had a nightmare..you left me for him..he is not a good person..

Im- I know that..

Ar- Phir baar baar why you come back to this family..tumhare itne saare dreams the na uska kya??

Ar- Mujhe aur kisi cheez se nahi..tumhe uss Tripathi ke pass jane se problem hain..kyunki..

Ar- Kyunki I Love you...bahut saare.. he was waving his arms around like a child was trying to show how they loved something.

Im- Agar pyaar karte ho..toh why are you forcing me to get married to you??

Ar- Mein itna bura hun kya?? Jo mujhse shaadi karna nahi chathi ho??

Im- Will you give up your revenge for me?? If i marry you without a fuss..

Ar- Ek shart pe..You will focus on your career..shaadi, bahu..ki responsibility baad mein..phele sirf tumhare dreams..

Imlie didn't have it in her to manipulate him. Maybe she had been too rash in judging him. He laid down on the bed and making weird noises, she smiled and slowly got up and took some red colour from a plate kept in the room.

Im- Aryan..get up na..

Ar- Hmm kya hain..

Im- (rubbing the color on his cheek)Happy Holi Aakadbagge.

She turned to ran away but Aryan was too fast and pulled her closer and they fell on the bed. Imlie was trying to get up, but he rubbed his color laden cheeks on her.

She looked at him with desire, something she never felt with Aditya but she knew she had to stop him.

Im- Aryan..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Go to sleep..nahi toh kal tumhe sir dard hoga..

Ar- Tum yahi rahogi mere pass..

Im- Han..she moved her fingers in his hair..and he slowly fell asleep.

The next day Imlie had woken up first, and she blushed Aryan had hugged her in his sleep, but she had to get away before things got awkward. She somehow managed to get out of the hold and went outside to get some Nimbu Paani for him.

She went straight to the Kitchen without saying Good Morning to anyone who saw her,

Adi-(clapping)Ab hume sabit karne ke liye ke tum log Pati Patni ho you slept with him.

Ap- Adi..kya bakwas kar raha hain??

Adi- Nahi Maa..sahi toh bol rahe hain..hume to yeh sab bas ek bada sa natak lag raha hain.

Im- Careful Mr.Tripathi aap mere Pati ke bare mein baat kar rahe hain.

Adi- Really?? Iss baar kya promise kiya Aryan ne tumhe?? Kya dega woh agar tum usse Shaadi karogi?? Ya ab tum bhi ek money minded..

The Slap echoed through the whole house and everyone looked shocked,

Ap- IMLIE!!

Im- BAS!! Bahut sun liye hum inki bakwass.. Mere character pe ilzam lagane se phele soch lijye..issi society ke samne tumne Malini se shaadi ki thi na??

Im- Aur ab?? Uski ki behen pe line mar rahe ho?? Ab agar hum tumhare character pe sawal uthaye toh??

Im- Aur ek baat apna dimaag mein set kar lo.. Aryan mere Pati hain..mein uski Patni hun.. aur yeh shaadi hum tumhe kuch prove karne ke liye nahi kar rahe.

Im- Yeh Shaadi..Kaki Ma and Arpita Didi ke liya hain..taaki woh iss moment ko enjoy kare..toh apni bakwas apne pass rakho..

Im- Aur Maa..aacha hoga ki baaki ke saare functions Rathore Mansion mein hi ho..

She had went back to the room with the juice and the clothes that Arpita di had sent for Aryan, she was completely fed up with this drama and counter questioning.

She went inside to find Aryan pacing around, trying hard to remember what had happened, what he said,

Im- Yeh lo..Nimbu Pani aur tumhare kapade..Arpita di diye hain..

Ar- Imlie..kal kya hua tha?? Thandai peene ke baad i can't remember anything..

Im- Nothing much..you won the challenge..

Ar- Oh..i hope i didn't do anything stupid or forced you in anyway..

Im- No..look i have to go change..i am still tired..bye.

Imlie felt bad that he didn't remember but now she felt naughty as well..she will fight with him till the end..he should also know the person he is marrying will always keep him on his toes.

Aryan though he won the challenge, he was hurt as well..he never wanted to force Imlie to do anything but he was insecure whenever Aditya was around Imlie..and he will do anything to keep her away from him..even if it makes him a villian.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this..did you find the conversation meaningful..do comment..