***

Night reigned over the land. The moon was at its peak, and the sky was strewn with eternally burning small white lights. There was not even a cloud in the sky - nothing prevented you from admiring the beauty of the land at night. Although it was twilight, but the light reflected by the moon illuminated all the expanses of the land. At this time, some animals, which can be counted on the fingers of one hand, wandered around the area, and all the others were asleep.

Two hyenas who went to the distant lands of the Tree of Life for help were sleeping peacefully in the cave they found in the evening. Almost calm...

One of the hyenas woke up, it was Janja. He was gasping for air. For several weeks now, periodically, he had been troubled by nightmares about the once defeated enemy - Scar. From that very day when Kion banished the fiery lion with the help of the spirits of the Great Kings of the Past, who made a fair judgement on him. Janja had dreams about Scar's return, and about the tragedies that could be caused by him. After catching his breath, he turned his head in the direction of Jasiri, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully against the opposite wall.

"Only a nightmare..." looking at her, a thought flashed through Janja's head. He got up on his paws, stretched slightly and went out on the threshold of the cave to distract himself from this dream and breathe air, which seemed to be lacking for him.

The beauty of the night was revealed to his eyes: numerous stars and a single moon illuminating the local views. He breathed in the fresh air that came from distant lands unknown to him, and felt a light breeze playing with his mane. Sighing heavily, Janja sat down and began to look at the picture presented to him. He continued to sit like that for about fifteen minutes. Having completely calmed down, Janja began to quietly reason aloud.

"Why do I have dreams about Scar? Can they be prophetic?" he asked himself. "I hope not. After all, if Scar returns, then..." he did not have time to finish, as he heard sounds coming from the cave. They were like unintelligible muttering. He looked in the direction from which these sounds came and saw Jasiri toss and turn from side to side, saying something that Janja could not understand, and almost did not hear. But he could assume that she was most likely having a nightmare, because her voice was agitated, as if she was disturbed by something in a dream.

Janja got up on his paws and slowly walked towards her. When he approached, she stopped toss and turn, and after a couple of seconds, Jasiri suddenly woke up with an agitated and frightened face - Janja jerked in surprise. She sat down and lowered her head, not noticing her friend who was standing next to her. Janja saw tears begin to form in her eyes. Some were already gradually falling on the cold and stone floor of the cave, while others were absorbed into the wool. He didn't know what to do. It was the first time he had seen her like this. Jasiri, who had always been so cheerful and positive, often brave, was now sitting scared and crying. Janja was confused, he was worried about her.

"Jasiri," Janja began. "Are you okay?" putting his paw on her shoulder, he added in a worried voice.

Jasiri shuddered when she heard his voice. Lifting and turning her head, she looked at Janja with tear-stained and sparkling eyes in the moonlight that filtered into the cave. Her face expressed surprise, sadness and fear at the same time. She suddenly rushed at Janja and hugged him tightly, wrapping her front paws around him. Janja set down because of it. Tears began to come in a new wave to she's eyes, and they fell on Janja and all on the same cold floor of the cave. He was embarrassed and shocked by Jasiri's act, but still hugged her back.

"I-I..." trying to speak through tears, she began. "I t-thought that..."

"Hush, everything is fine, Jasiri..." Janja was trying to calm her down. "Everything is fine..." Jasiri wanted to say something, but changed her mind, only hugging Janja even tighter and snuggling closer to him. They sat like that for a few minutes until she calmed down and pulled away from him.