Touchdown    /   Where in the world is Autumn Bressett?

Start from the beginning

The people of Hawkins, Indiana, though, do not understand. They point and stare. They whisper things when they think no one can hear them. Because to them, the simple fact is — Autumn Bressett is not dead. Autumn Bressett did go missing, sure — but only for a few days. She'd probably forgotten to tell her mother that she was going on a trip. Autumn went out for a few days and then she came back, good as new, smiling like the sun.

But Jesse knows the truth. The thing that came out of the forest, the thing that came back, wearing Autumn's face — is not her sister. Her sister is gone. Maybe not dead, not yet, but she's gone.

Jesse has to get her back, no matter the cost. And the first thing standing in her way is Steve fucking Harrington, Stevie, Jesse's childhood best friend turned asshole turned lonely. Steve seems to be on his own warpath — making up for all he ever did wrong, fixing all of his mistakes and starting over. And Jesse Bressett, Jess, seems to be on the top of his list.

Too bad Jesse isn't interested in his half assed self-redemption. Jesse got over being left in the dust by King Steve years ago. 

But Steve Harrington has never been one for running away from danger, whether it be Jesse's sharp tongue, or flashing Christmas lights, or interdimensional monsters.

So down the rabbit hole he goes.

ella purnell

ella purnell                              Jesse Bressett

                                Jesse Bressett