♤PRIYA X FEM! READER♤

Start from the beginning

Abby then picked up the bottle.

"Alright does anyone else wanna go?"

Without saying a word, you grabbed the bottle from Abby and spun it. As it spins, you hoped, begged, and prayed that it lands on Priya. You were about to reason with yourself about the fact that those chances were slim, and you might have to kiss Mei, Miriam, or Abby. You didn't mind that, but you were starving for Priya. You needed her.

And by a stroke of luck, your prayers were answered.

"(Y/N)," Priya called to you, "How shall you kiss me?"

You were stunned by Priya's voice, insinuating that she had all of her attention on you. Not wasting time, you instantly smooched her right on the lips, holding onto it and not breaking it. Your eyes closed as to let your mind and body do all the work. Your hands came to rest on her shoulders. You heard nothing, you saw nothing, but you knew you were in heaven.

As you were lost in your own fantasy come true, you felt a hand pull your hair behind your ears and two hands squishing your cheeks. You felt her carefully take her glasses off and pulled your face in more.

Mei, Miriam, and Abby spectated in both wonder and mild disgust.

The odd part was the time. You nor Priya wanted the moment to end. After 5 minutes of you two still kissing (though practically y'all were making out), the other 3 girls ended up leaving the room quietly and left you two to finish. Even you were surprised by how long it went on.

Finally, you two broke off, catching your breathes as you two looked at each other in a daze.

"That... That was amazing (Y/N)..." Priya muttered and went to put her glasses back on. They were a bit uneven. You chuckled.

"Priya, your glasses are off," You said. "Here, let me help." You brought your hands to her and fixed her glasses. Your hands then shifted to touch her cheeks. She blushed. Before you two melted into another long kiss, the door peaked as Miriam snuck in.

"Oh, you two lovebirds are finally done?" She said teasingly. You and Priya blushed. "There's some pizza left for you two. You don't know how hard is was to not let Abby eat it."

You two stood up and walked out of Mei's room for some more burnt pizza.

As midnight struck, Ming had to tell the girls to go to sleep. Disappointed, you all went back to Mei's room to get ready for bed. As you dug through your backpack, it struck you that you forgot to bring your sleeping bag.

"Mei, I forgot my sleeping bag," you claimed to Mei. She looked at you pitifully.

"That sucks. So where are you going to sleep?"

"I'll probably just sleep on the couch. Or the floor."

Priya then stepped in and wrapped her arm around yours.

"Actually, I think my sleeping bag can fit the two of us." Priya said as she crept up from behind you, making sure to get close to your ear. Her face was right next to yours and you could feel the warmth of it. Her voice lowered in a soft whisper. "I know you wouldn't mind that (Y/N), won't you?"

You could've exploded right then and there.

As she unzipped the sleeping bag, you became more nervous by the minute. Sure the whole kiss thing sparked something from the two of you, but sleeping together on the same night was too much for you. You felt like you weren't ready, but also craved it. You wanted more.

"Are you gonna come in?" Priya asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. You looked at her confused.

"Yeah, I just need a minute."

You sat there, face displaying a blank expression. In your mind though, it went all over the place. You were flustered, happy, scared, overwhelmed, every feeling blended into a weird feeling beyond a known description. Priya noticed you freaking out and came to you.

"Hey, is something wrong?"

"I don't know. This is kinda a lot for me. Going from friends to, I guess, lovers all in one night is overwhelming."

"If that's the case, we don't have to sleep together if you-"

"I still want to though." Your hands came to Priyams shoulders. "I need you, Priya. I've had all these new feelings and while it's confusing, I don't want to end what we started tonight."

She smiled and kissed your cheek before crawling into her makeshift bed. You crawled in with her, hugging her like a huge teddy bear.

Priya took off her glasses and buried her face into your neck.

Mei looked over at Miriam and Abby who were settling into their own makeshift beds.

"Mission complete, girls." Mei whispered to Miriam and Abby, doing their hand shake.

As the night passed and dawn became, Ming Lee walked in to wake the girls up. As she walked in, she was taken aback by you and Priya's cuddling in your shared bed. She at first tried to repressed it down and woke Mei up first. As Mei left her bedroom, Ming couldn't help herself and pulled her daughter in.

"Mei, I know this is a weird question, but are your friends.. you know?" She asked in a low voice.

Mei let out a tired laugh.

"Yep, and I made them."

I checked over this story like 300 times and it still seems off, but I'm so tired of it. If it seems worse than my other stories, I'm sorry.