2.Welcome to the Jungle (2)

Picking off from last time, Casey looks ahead at Fran who was in trouble and the Rinshis held Casey so that he doesn't do anything.

Casey roared loudly and freed himself from the rinishis and punched them to the ground.

"JUNGLE BEAST...." He hit the rest of the rinshis to the ground. "SPIRIT UNLEASHED!'

With that Casey finally morphed into the red power ranger. "With the strength of a tiger jungle fury red ranger!"

The monster threw Fran in the air. Casey ran and jumped catching her. "gotcha!"

He put her down and she looked at him scared. "Look get out of the way i'll take it from here!"

Maya jumped over a rock running towards him with Theo and Lilly behind as they watched Casey punch the monster high up in the air sending him flying.

Lilly looked at him in awe. "He's amazing!"

"Yeah Go Casey!" Maya cheered for him.

"You'll pay for that!" The monster said attacking him and blasting him.

Casey junped up dodging the attack. "I'll pay in full"

He kicked the monster swnding him stymbling. They then went for the hand to hand combat dodging the punches. "Your in for a shock!"

He sliced the monsters chest sending him back. Casey attacked him again and they continued fighting and jumping dodging the attacks.

"Now I'm angry " The monster went to slash him but Casey held his hand and jumped in the air. "Back flip." He did a back flip kicking the monster making it go rolling onto the ground.

"Call to the beast inside free the tiger!" He sent his animal spirit towards the monster and it took the monster by its mouth shocking it and throwing it to the ground.

The monster started malfunctioning and fell getting destroyed. "Jungle fury red ranger!"

Hw sughed and looked at himself smiling inside his helmet. "I did it I can control the power i did it yeah!"

The three others went running towards him. He looked at them shaking their shoulders. "How did i do it?"

Maya held his hand smiling. "I'm so proud of you!"

"I knew you could do it." Lilly told him as she put her hand on theirs 

Theo nodded. "Gotta admit you're one tough tiger." He put his hands on top of lillys.

"Thanks guys." He smiled

Suddenly the monster came out through the rocks making the four of them look at it shocked. "You think you have destroyed me I'll show you what real power is i'm gathering people's fear and it makes me stronger it makes me grow!"

The monster started growing until it became a huge monster and the rangers looked at it wide eyes. "Run!"

The monster started attacking them making the four run for cover but tripped as the impact of its punch hit the ground.

The monster roared and was about to hit them.

"NO!"

Suddenly Master Mao's spirit came towards it hitting it to the ground. The four of them got up groaning looking at Master Mao help them.

"Go master Mao!" He hit the monster hard sending it flying to the mountains and blast.

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!" They all cheered for him.

Master Mao looked at them. "It is not safe here." He took them with him and they dissapeared in thin air.