Introduction Chapter:

School. Yay. After all of her friends decide to not answer the phone when you desperately need entertainment, Melissa decides to make a rather strange decision...
..to call, none other than Sarah, one of the people she hates the most.

Melissa is known to be a rather short, slightly mean and pretty blunt girl. With no shame whatsoever, yet still shy when it comes to the most stupid things, she's a rather interesting person.

Sarah picks up the phone.

She on the other hand...isn't much different...i guess...She's a strange one, that's for sure. She's had multiple personas so far, going from a clumsy girl to a drama queen to a mean girl to a hipster girl to a shy artsy girl to...whatever is going on in her head currently.

-Hello?- Sarah answers shyly.
-OK, soo, I'm REALLYY boreeed, and I NEED someone to talk to me so pleaseee talk to mee... - says Melissa, not even thinking of...
*Sarah hangs up*
...that.
- HOW DARE SHEE??? WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?? DOES SHE THINKS SHE'S BETTER THAN ME I-UGH -
Melissa deals with the whole situation rather calmly.
She's ran out of ideas of who to call, so she's walking for a few minutes, until...
she notices Sarah.
Melissa decides to be cool with it, and just ignore her.
- HOW DARE YOU HANG UP ON ME? DO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME HUH?? – She screams with frustration.
- WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE EVEN WANT TO TALK WITH YOU?? NOBODY LIKES YOU – Sarah yells quite aggressively, it's out of character for her.
Melissa is shocked. She's quiet for a few seconds until..
*slap*
...she had nothing to say, really.
Just when she wants to look at Sarah's face, something's off...where tf is Sarah??
The only person she sees standing before her is, herself?
She notices that her shoes are different, so is her whole outfit, she feels taller she she.......
...
She's in Sarah's body. 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

wait for new chapter plz ok thanks