<part 2>

-after school-

I open my door and quickly run into the house. "Oh tyler? Home already?" I hear my mother call. "Yes mom! I'm going to the concert with my friends!" I yell back. I open my bedroom door and grab my Aaron Z glasses, and my 200 dollars. A lot I know, it took a lot of cleaning.

After stuffing everything in my bag, I walk out my room and to the kitchen where my mom was. "Bye mom" I say, embracing her into a tight hug. She ruffled my hair a little and let's go. I pull away and run out the door. I'm super excited! All I have to do it wait for the girls outside of the doors.

(PS: the red panda stuff doesn't happen.. sorry!!)
-at the place-

I walk up to the 2 big doors and suddenly I hear someone yell my name. "TYLERRR!!!" A girly voice yells from behind me. I turn around and get pulled into a hug. Mei! "hey guys!" I says pushing Mei of me. "Let's hurry in so we don't miss the concert!!" Abby yells running towards the door. We all follow her!

-inside (they paid already)-

As we push through the crowd of people we finally make it to the front! But then the lights shut off and the crowd goes quiet.. "4!" the crowd begins yelling out again. So do we! "3!" "2!" "1!"

The band runs out on stage and the crowd roared with excitement! "AHHHH!! GUYS GUYS THERE HERE THERE HERE!!" Mei screamed, jumping around. I began jumping around with her, throwing my hands in the air (like I just don't care😫) "YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" I scream as loud as I could, this is the BEST NIGHT EVER!!

-5 minutes into the concert-

While they were singing I got the urge to scream.. so I screamed something I regretted.. "I LOVE YOU AARON Z!!!!!!" I yelled waving my hand in the air. Miriam looked at me laughing. "You simp!!" She yelled, laughing more. "Oh shut up!" I said punching  her shoulder.

I look back up at them and Aaron z looked at my for a second and looked back at the whole crowd. OMG WE MADE EYE CONTACT!! IM GOING TO CRY!! AHH!! "AHHH HE LOOKED AT ME MIRIAM!!" I yelled jumping up and down and shaking her. "I SAW!! HES TOTALLY INTO YOU!!" She joked jumping around with me.

I look up for a second time, and I start blushing deeply. He's so fine..(😩) I let go of Miriam and looked at her. "I dare you to reach your hand up there and yell his name and see what he does!!" ( >:} )  I laugh "BET!" I reach my hand up their and yell on the top of my lungs "AARON Z!!!" I shake my hand trying to make myself noticeable. I could hear Abby dying in the back. I start laughing a little, and reach up higher. "AARON Z!!!! I LOVE YOU!!" I scream even louder, I know he heard me that time.

Aaron z looked down at me and bent down, grabbing my hand and kissed the top of it. My face turned red, there's NO WAY he just did that (😍) "oh my god?!" I say looking into his eyes. He winked at me and stood back up, walking away.

-after the concert-

"Guys I have an idea!" Abby said taking a sip of her drink. "Of course you do" I said, my face still heating up from the card. "Whatever strawberry, anyways, we should sneak into the vip section and meet the BAND!!" Abby said placing her drink on the floor next to her. "YESS!!" Mei added, Looking at Miriam to see her answer. "ooo, yea I would die." Priya said with a slight smile. "Ok let's do it!!" Miriam said looking at me. Omg there all crazy(🤦🏽‍♀️) "I guess.. but if we get in trouble I'm blaming in all on you guys! Saying you forced me!!" I said throwing my cup into the trash can.

-the the vip section-

"So what's the plan?" I asked, hiding behind a big gray wall. "Um.. we'll we could wait for him to leave and just run though the door?" Priya said, pointing to the door. "Ok! Let's wait for that tall man to leave then we can take take off!!" Mei said. This is gonna be a while.

After waiting around 8 minutes he walked away "guys he's leaving let's go!" Abby whispered, running towards the door. We all booked it to the door, and surprisingly made it in! And in their was a short line of people waiting to have things signed. "Can you sign my shirt poster please?" A girl said handing tae the poster of him. "Of course!" I looked for Aaron z but couldn't find him anywhere?.. "guys where's Aaron z?" I asked, pulling the girl to the line. "Hmm.. maybe he's busy?" Priya shrugged

-after it was their turn-

"Hey y'all! Who would y'all like to speak to?" Aaron T said smiling. After the girls said who they wanted to talk to it was my turn, they all looked at me "I- um.. Aaron z please.." I said blushing a little. "Oh! That's a new one!" Aaron T said laughing. What does he mean a new one? Does people not like Aaron z? "AARON COME HERE SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU!!" Tae yelled down the hallway. "Oh? Ok." Aaron z came out and walked up to us. We make eye contact for a moment and then I look away. "Who wants to talk to me?" Aaron z said, the rest of the band and my friends pointed to me, that's embarrassing (🤦🏽‍♀️) "yea this guy" Priya said poking my shoulder, I smack her hand away. This is embarrassing.. oh my god..

This chapter is so bad feel free to make fun of my in the comments😭😭

1018 words!

Next chapter will be about Aaron z and Tyler FINALLY  talking to each other, and them meeting outside of the concert! I guess I'll leave no, BYE BYE<33

P3yt0n has logged off....