"You look good"

Amelia smiled and looked down. "Thank you"

Fez looked at her once more and sighed looking away. "Can I..." he stretched his hand out on the table making her look at it. "Forget it, I should head back..."

Amelia stopped him and took his hand. When she placed her hand on his he looked up to her then down to her hand and closed his holding hers.

"Are you okay?" She returned the question noticing something was off.

"Everything good shit just been seeming off" he replied, still holding her hand.

"Yeah I feel that..." Amelia said while fez began to rub the back of her hand. She wanted to remove it from his hold but she couldn't. She wanted to stay there. "I have to go"

"Wait..." he gripped onto her hand making her stop and look down to their hands when he felt that she had stiffened her hand he let go. "My bad I didn't mean to..."

"No I shouldn't of grabbed your hand in the first place let me just go" Amelia got out her seat and didn't even bother to say another word she just walked out the room

Fezco wanted Amelia back and she wanted him. She was obviously better at hiding it than fez but both of them wanted to be back together.

Part of fez just wished Amelia would make a bigger move than just holding his hand maybe it would take it from just holding hands to kissing or making up but Amelia was smarter than that and was going to make fez fight harder for her.

This happened often especially since Fezco was around Amelia a lot. Amelia's dad would ask fez to come to their house a lot.

I don't know if that was part of a plan to make them get back together.

The awkwardness between them was definitely growing. They were trying to stay off each other way too much.

Amelia watched what she said around him not wanting it to turn into a long conversation like they used to have.

It was basically Amelia the one that was pushing him away. Who wouldn't blame her? She didn't want to be taken as a joke.

Just taking him back like it was nothing just like that made her seem desperate and she didn't want that but it was just way too hard to stay away from Fez.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Amelia was in the bathroom downstairs putting toner in her hair to keep her highlights from looking too yellow. She used the bathroom downstairs since no one used it so it didn't matter if it got stained.

To her knowledge nobody was home until the bathroom door opened which freaked her out but was fine when she saw it was fez.

"Since when did you get here?!" she exclaimed and fez tried to look somewhere else except her since she was wearing revealing clothes.

"My bad I ain't even know you were home..." fez said and looked at everything she had on the counter. "What you doing?"

"Putting toner in my hair so it won't look yellow" Amelia explained and went back to putting some on the brush she was holding so she could put it in her hair. "Wait, did you want to use the bathroom..."

"Yea but I can just wait" he said, about to walk out.

"No it's fine I'll go upstairs the back side always takes me a while." She went to gather the stuff trying to avoid the awkward tension.

"I could help..." he offered, making her look towards him. "If you want"

"You don't have to I can do it but it just looks really bad when I do it but it does the job"