4.

Ranboo. Is on the field road and was driving home. IT was 1:15 am and he was pretty tired. He came back to the asphalt road and went right to his garage. He left Miata there took Skoda and went to his dorm. He parked at a parking spot and went to his room.

When he gót there he was surprised that pulpred wasn't there. He took shower changed his clothes and went to bed. He couldn't sleep. He opened his phone and saw a text from an unknown number. He opened it.

"hi! It's mé Tubbo. The brunet from ealyear is on the track. I was wondering IF you wanted to hang out with me and Tommy!"

Ranboo thought about the answer. After a minúte, he started writing.

R: "hey m8. The Shire I would love to hang out with you and Tommy :))"

T: "grat! Do you have tíme tomorrow after lunch?"

R: "yeah, do you have any plače we can meet up?"

T: "yeah we can maybe go to my local coffee shop! It's on the address ***** *******"

R: "cool. Ok, I'm going to sleep. Bay :))"

T: "see ya"

Ranboo after that conversation felt weird. He thought about how a stranger gót him the number. 'maybe techno gave him the number... Well, doesn't matter. I need to sleep.' he thought to himself and went to sleep.

*next day*
Ranboo woke up and slowly got up. He looked around and when he looked at the purpleds bed he was greeted with an empty bed Again. E went to his wardrobe and picked things to wear, took a quick shower, and got his clothes on.

When he was on his way to the car he looked at the watch and saw that it was 10:40 am. Which wasn't a bad time but yet, he still had platy of time. So he decided to go and look around the town. He got in his car and slowly pulled out of a parking lot.

He was slowly going through a town and admiring the town. After a while, he looked at the watch and saw its 11:25 am. That was a moment he realized he doesn't know an real time when to meet them. So he decided to pull to a parking lot near the coffee shop. First, he had to get there though.  So at the first red light, he got he pulled out his phone and quickly looked at the address. He typed it into his GPS and went to the place.

When he got there he pulled out in one of the nearby parking lots. Got his phone again and started texting Tubbo again.

R: "Hey! We never really decided on the time we meet at the cafe. When do you have time?"

After a little while of waiting, Ranboo received a message from tubbo that goes like this:

T: "hey dude. I and Tommy are free from around 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm. Is that alright with you?"

R: "Shure m8 :)"

He turned off his phone and looked at the radio. At that sudden moment, his stomach reminded him that, he didn't today yet. So he knew what he was doing with his spear time. When he was riding around town he saw a kebab restaurant, so it was decided to try that.

After he had great lunch he went back to the cafe. He was sitting in his car and looking out the widows in the paring lot. He was pretty bored. He opened his phone and started looking through his socials.

When some minutes of time passed he looked at the time. It was 12:20 so he decided to go in. The cafee was pretty cozy. It was in organic/natural cottage style. There were walls and counters from dark oak. It wasn't ranboos style but he quiet liked it.

Ranboo ordered one London fog and to table with three chairs. It was 3 minutes past 12:30. He didn't care.

After a while two boys came in. Ranboo looked at them and saw it was tubbo and Tommy. He waved at them to get their attention. Tommy waved back and they went to barista.

After they ordered their drinks that sat to the table where ranboo was.

"Hey mate! Nice to meet you." Tobbo started while getting his arm in front of Ranboo.
" to meet you too." Ranboo say while shaking tubbos hand.
"So what do you need" ranbo was curious
"Nothing really, just wanted to meet you. You seem like fun guy to hung around." Tommy said with smile on his face.

HEY GUYS !CHERRY HERE!
I have been struggling with this chapter a little bit... But it's out now. I know it's nothing exiting but for now it's enough. I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway and bay <3