Koko immediately dropped everything and ran towards the hospital. Forgetting he could just call a taxi. 🗿

"HANA!" Koko came barging in, forgetting his manners. Making the people inside flinch or turned surprised to see him.

"Ah, Koko! I'm glad you're okay!" Hana said, smiling brightly at him. Koko ran to hug him but was almost stopped by Haru who was in the room but Hana gave him a look so he didn't stop him. Poor Haruchiyo.

"Thank god for your okay! You shouldn't have done that, you idiot!" Koko screamed at her, crying in happiness that he could still see her all in one piece.

"It's fine, you would've done the same if you were me. I'm glad I saved you from getting into an accident." Hana replied, patting his back.

"Next time. Don't do that anymore, it's dangerous and I don't want to lose you for my sake. Okay?"

"Um. No promises" Hana said, scratching her cheeks. Making Koko sigh.

"Kokonoi, I want to talk to you," Haru said, making both of them look at him.

"Ok. Wait for a second, I got a gift for you Hana-Chan. Now that I'm rich I could buy you anything you want, just ask me okay?" Koko smiled, handing the present to her, and went out to Haru.

After the door closes, Hana opened the present Koko gave her. It was a diamond necklace that fits perfectly on her neck.

So it worked, as expected. I had to use myself as a guinea pig, but I will try other methods other than myself next time. Hana smirked, looking at her necklace. She hummed and put it on her.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

After Haru Closes the door, he turned to Koko who was giving him a blank expression.

Haru punched Kokonoi in the guts, making him fall back, Haru then pinned him to the wall. Choking him.

"Don't think I'll thank you for this, It's because of you that my sister got into this accident, if it wasn't for you, she wouldn't have gone into Cardiac arrest. And to be honest, you deserve to die because of that. But I know she will be sadder if she finds out your dead, so just stay the fuck away from
her." Haru growled as he tightens his grip more.

"Listen, I know it's my fault okay. I will fix it by being at her side, giving her whatever she needs since she needs money, don't you? Since you two are going to move out soon, I can be of help." Koko coughed, as Haru let go of his grip.

"Tch. If my sister gets one more accident because of you, I will kill you." Haru threatens, and he went back inside.

Koko didn't follow, instead, he went to the bathroom. On his way towards the bathroom, he was getting weird stares because his neck is red from the suffocation.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Haru, Where's Koko?" Hana asked as she sees her brother closing the door behind him.

"He is going somewhere, he didn't tell me but he will come back later. Don't worry 'kay? And I brought you your pet turtle here." Haru took Mr. Oogway out of his pockets and handed it over to Hana, who held out her hand so he could rest in her hand.

Yo. Mr. Oogway looked at Hana with bored eyes but brightens after Hana gave him a small carrot to eat.

Thanks, Beo. Mr. Oogway thought while eating, he enjoys eating carrots since it's munchy.

Haru, who was looking at Mr. Oogway, sweatdropped. Thinking that this turtle is weird asf.

If Hana likes turtles that much, I'll buy her a turtle plush later. Haruchiyo thought as he's now staring at Hana and the turtle in front of him.