Uncle Elijah said, " So, Niklaus where are you taking Caroline on your anniversary?"

Dad said, " It is a secret."

Mom (Hayley) said, " He is taking her to Britian."

I said, " You are finally taking her to Britian? She has only been wanting to go there forever."

Dad said, " How do you know?"

I said, " Mom, and I talk about things like where would we want to go most in the world."

Ryan said, " Where would you want to go most?"

I said, " Paris, Rome."

Ryan said, " With who?"

I said, " Landon, and my family. No Ryan Clarke allowed."

Ryan pouted, and I laughed. Dad pulled up the long driveway, and parked outside of the mansion.

We got out of the car, and I seen Rebekah park the car beside ours. Ryan said, " How rich are yous?"

I said, " Very."

Landon, my Uncles, Aunts, and The twins got out of the other car, and the twins, and Landon looked at the mansion.

Lizzie said, " Damn. I didn't know the house was this huge."

Josie said, " Lizzie, their house in New Orleans, is huge. This is enormous."

Landon said, " Wow."

Landon looked at me, and smiled. I walked over to him, and pecked his lips. Mom (Hayley) said, " Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Caroline, Marcel, Davina, Rebekah, and I will bring the bags upstairs. Hope, you can show your friends around, and to their rooms."

I nodded, and said, " Come on, guys."

I walked inside the house, while they followed me. I showed them around the bottom floor, first. Which has the kitchen, dining room, ballroom, living room, parlor, and both of my mom's offices, and two guest rooms, and three bathrooms, there is also an indoor pool, and hot tub.

We went upstairs to the second floor, and showed them each of the rooms. We got by Dad's room, and said, " Don't go in this room, or my dad will kill you."

It is Dad's studio, and he doesn't let anyone in there. Lizzie said, " What is in there?"

I said, " My Dad's studio. Just, please don't go in there, and that goes the same for my studio, which is at the very end of this hall."

Landon said, " Am I allowed to see your studio?"

I said, " Not even you. It is a private place, and we use them as a way away from the chaos."

Ryan said, " So, where is my room? Next to yours perhaps?"

I said, " Nope. Far away from my room, actually. Yours is right here, by my Dad's room."

Ryan pouted, and went inside his room. I laughed, and we walked further down the hall. l showed the twins their rooms, and then I walked to my room with Landon. I said, " Your room is right next to mine. Right there."

He said, " Won't your dad have a problem with that?"

I said, " I will deal with him."

He smiled, and kissed my lips.

I heard a cough, and we pulled apart. Kol stood there with a very angry look with suitcases in his hands. He said, " Hands off my niece."

I said, " Uncle Kol!"

Kol said, " Where is mud boy's room, preferably at the other end of the hall."

I said, " Nope. It is right there, beside my room."

Kol glared at Landon, and said, " No funny business! You are in a house full of vampires, we hear everything."

I said, " Also, witches, and wolves. So, watch your back, Uncle Kol."

Kol said, " I am just making sure, he knows, who we are."

     He put Landon's suitcases inside the room, and sped away. Landon said, " Well, I should unpack."

  I said, " Yeah, it's been a long day. I love you."

  He said, " I love you, too."

  He pecked my lips, and walked into his room. I sighed, and Mom (Caroline) came upstairs with my suitcases.

     I said, " Thanks."

  She said, " Is everything alright?"

  We walked into my room, and she sat the suitcases down on the floor. I said, " No. I feel like Landon won't stop being jealous because of my friendship with Ryan."

   She said, " I'm sure he will get over it."

  I said, " How did Dad get over your friendship with Uncle Kol?"

  She said, " He never did. He still gets jealous, but he knows I won't leave him. Kol, and I always had a weird friendship. He would antagonize your father, by flirting with me. Sometimes, I would go along with it, just to mess with Nik. But, Kol is married, and we still joke around. I'm sure Landon will come around."

  I said, " Thanks, Mom."

  She smiled, and kissed my forehead. She said, " Why won't you ask Hayley about any of this? She is your actual mother."

  I said, " I ask you both, but since Uncle Elijah doesn't get jealous of her friendship with my Dad, and Uncles, you are the one I could ask about this."

  She said, " Okay, but you should always ask Hayley first."

  I said, " Mom likes you being here for me, and to relate to some of my problems."

  She said, " Get some sleep, little one."

  I nodded, and she left my room. I unpacked my suitcases, and then got my shower. After my shower, I changed into my pjs, and laid down, and then soon went to sleep.