-7 minutes in heaven-

Requested by: @Fluttershyxy

Type: Lime (Mention of making out, sex (NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENS), and kissing)

"Oh c'mon, please." Milly groaned. "No, we're not playing spin the bottle..." Hailey said softly.

"BUT WHY NOT???" Milly was now quite annoyed. "BECAUSE ZANDER IS MY BROTHER AND DON'T WANNA KISS HIM?!?!" Hailey replied.

"Oh... that's fair." Milly shrugged. Then she looked at Luke and Zander the pair was already dating but Milly wanted to get revenge on them for showing so much PDA she, of course, was happy for them and all be she wished she could go one minute without them flirting. "Hey, what if we make those two y'know... make out." Milly squiggled her eyebrows.

"I'm not sure they would mind that." Hailey laughed. "Exactly!" Milly said deviously. Hailey sat down on her couch. "This is just an experiment on how long it takes them to get all over each other!" Milly sat next to Hailey. "But there is still the trouble of kissing someone we don't wanna kiss," Hailey said sort of uncomfortably. "Wait! How about we play 7 minutes in heaven! That way if we get someone we aren't comfortable kissing we don't have to."

"Um, sure!" Hailey got up and called the rest of the music club over.

"Care to explain why we're doing this again?" Zander asked sitting on the floor. Luke then attempted to sit next to him. "Nope!" Milly grabbed Luke's collar and made sure he sat right across from Zander. "I'm not watching you two fuck with your clothes on right here." Milly rolled her eyes, Zander became completely red, Luke tried to hold back his laughter, Sean, Jake, and Hailey burst into laughter. "WE'RE NOT DOING THAT!!!" Zander covered his face with his hands. "Zan, she's just kidding." Luke giggled, this only made Zander blush even more.

"Stop flirting and get spinning that bottle!" Milly threw her hands in the air, Jake made the first spin, and it landed on Hailey, much to Zander's dislike they went into the closet.

7 minutes later

"Did that stupid simp do anything to you?" Zander asked seriously. Hailey shook her head and Zander nodded Hailey and Jake sat back down, and Luke made the next spin as he was right next to Jake. The spin landed on Zander and much to both of their liking they made their way into the closet. "HAVE A NICE TIME FUCKING!" Milly shouted as she opened up her Spotify playlist and started blasting girl in red because why not!

"Luke?" Zander asked as his eyes adjusted to the lighting in the closet. "Yes?" Luke asked, he sat on the floor of the closet so Zander sat next to him. "I love you." Zander gave an adorable smile which made Luke blush, Luke didn't get easily flustered that often but when it was Zander it was a different story. "I love you too." Luke and Zanders faced inched closer to each other and they kissed it was a really deep kiss but it was enjoyable, their faces pulled apart and they gave each other smiles, Zander wrapped his arms around Luke's neck and kissed him once again.

A/N: Thank you so much for the suggestion I really enjoyed writing this one but it wasn't really that good considering it was my first time writing, again thank you so much!