'𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚢'

Start from the beginning

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The bell had just rung as Tessa and Aisha walked down the steps of school, people around the two mockingly snorting at Aisha. Tessa learned from Aisha that while Tessa was in the bathroom, Yasmine sent out a video of Aisha eating a Cheeto with a pig filter on.

"You are all assholes." Tessa spoke, flipping off the teens without giving them a glance. People continued to call her 'Piggy' as they made their way to Aishas locker.

As the two approached Aishas locker, Sam stood waiting patiently for the pair to talk to her. "Hey." Sam said as the two ignored her. "How are you feeling?" She spoke to Aisha.

"I've gone viral." Aisha said while shrugging her shoulders. "How do you think I am?"

"Look, there mean, but they have short memories. They'll forget." Sam tried to reassure.

"Yeah. Well, I'm not gonna forget." Aisha spoke harshly as she slammed the locker door and walked away. Tessa was about to follow when Sam stopped her.

"Where were you this morning? You weren't home, dad was worried." Sam spoke out in a concerned voice.

"My friend needed me, kinda like how right now Aisha needs you." Tessa said, following Aisha to her class.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"So that's it? No more karate?" Demetri questioned as him, Miguel, Eli, and Tessa all sat around a table in the library as they studied.

"I guess so." Miguel spoke glumly.

"It's probably for the best." Demetri shrugged. "It was starting to boost your confidence."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Miguel asked as he looked away from his paper.

"No." Demetri spoke in an obvious voice. "What has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?"

"Well, I thought it was kind of cool how you stood up to Kyler." Eli spoke out, speaking for the first time since they got into the library.

"Are you insane?" Demetri spoke as he shut down Eli's idea. "Let me ask you. What is the best superpower anyone could have?"

"Wanda's powers." Tessa spoke obviously.

"Super strength." Miguel responded immediately after.

"Wrong." Demetri spoke, pointing to the both of them. 

"I don't know, Dem. Wanda's powers are pretty badass." Tessa said as she wrote down an answer for her math homework, not looking up at anyone of them. 

"It's invisibility. A distant second would be super speed, to run away fast." Demetri said as he ignored Tessa's comment.

"Run away from who?" Kyler said as he appeared behind Eli with Brucks, putting a hand on the back of Eli's chair.

"Whom." Brucks spoke as he pointed to Kyler. "It's the object of preposition. Remember English class." Kyler looked slowly back at Brucks as he gave the boy a weird look.

"We were just leaving." Miguel spoke to the two as the four started to grab their stuff.

As Eli stood up, Kyler grabbed him from behind his neck as the boy forced him to turn around. "Hey, where you going? Oh, look at this freak." The Park boy spoke as he grabbed Eli's chin to make him look at him. "Oh, shit." Brucks started to obnoxiously laugh. "What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?"