Funeral Service At Its Finest

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Ah of course, thank you for the assistance Hu tao! With that I should leave you for now, I'll return around the same time tomorrow if you don't mind?"

Hu tao: "I don't mind, I'll expect you then! Now shu shu I gotta finish some more files!" She agreeed before gently shoving him towards the door like a small child trying to shove their parent's legs.

Only once she was all alone again did her smile falter into a sad one.

Hu tao: "Oh Jin, human emotions are such a fragile little thing, how could you mess with something so fragile yet powerful? How will you feel knowing that his vision represents your failure as a sister?

___________________________________________________________________

With that out of the way Y/n decided to return home for a quick snack before leaving once more to have a nice, long talk with his dearest sister. Arriving at her doorsteps he noticed a few mililith guards surrounding the house.

Y/n: "Excuse me guard? May I aske why you're surrounding my sister's house?" He questioned who apearwed to be the captain of the small group.

Mililith Captain: "Yun Y/n correct? We've been stationed here by no other than the Tianquan herself! She requested your presence here actually, thank you for sparing us the search. She awaits you inside." The captain told him, confusing the poor male even more.

Nonetheless he listened to the captain's orders and slowly made his way towards the already opened door that seemingly waiting for him to enter. Upon entering his sister's living room he was met with his sister rapidly pacing back and forth nervously while Ningguang was juist sitting on the couch njoying a nice herbal tea, seeming to be unbothered by his sister's rapid pacing. The calm atmosphere changed once the two noticed his presence his sister ran to him in a slight panick, grabbing him by the shoulders.

Yun Jin: "Y/n what did you do?! Why is the Tianquan herself looking for you?" She asked, shaking him slightly with a glare on her face.

Ningguang: "With all due respect, I must ask of you to unhand my personal wittness at once Lady Yun. He is here because of your unlawful actions of the past." She told her, casually dropping the bomb on Yun Jin who in return stopped shaking her brother before looking at Ningguang with wide eyes.

Yun Jin: "M-Me? What did I do?!" She questioned them, but before Ningguang could answer Y/n slightly raised his hand, signallign her to let him talk first.

Y/n: "How about hiding our parents death? Oh or maybe because of their remains that you've hidden somewhere." He told her with a cold and threatning voice, this time glaring back at his sister.

Yun Jin: "What are you talking about? Our parents are o-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence before her brother completely snapped at her.

Y/n: "Don't play dumb, Hu tao already told me all about the funeral and your lies. Not only were they cremated but the ashes were handed to you! So I ask one more time, What did you do with our parents ashes!?"He screamed, making her flinch from the volume.

It took a while for her to recover from the shock of her usually quiet and timid brother snapping and shouting at her.

Yun Jin: "I- I scattered their ashes amongst the winds, I did it from the peak of Mt.Tianheng. I thought that would be for the best." She confessed adamantly.

Y/n: "There it is again! YOU thought, not you talked with me about it, no YOU decided what was best, but here we are with You being the bad guy. I mean how could you possibly think hiding their deaths from me was a good idea?!" He ranted.

Yun Jin: "Why would you care, it's not like you eevr involved yourself in family activities!" She snapped back, immediatly regretting her words as she realized how hurtfull they were, however she had no time to apolegize before the storm of consequences hit her.

Y/n: "Oh I didn't care?! Then tell me why I had to watch my life break before my eyes! All my life I've been stuck in this happy little family of ours, trying to force me into a future you decided for me! But news flash! I will no longer be a casualty to our so called family, it was you who turned this into a traversty. I was really trying to be a good brother, but apparently I was never good enough for you! Do you know how painful it is to look into the mirror, only to realize you don't know who the reflection is supposed to be? I have no idea who I as a person am, I never got the chance of a happy childhood like you! Don't pretend like I didn't care just so you can feel better about what you did. You just played any chance of me addressing you as my sister. Don't ever show your face around my house again!" throughout his rant his vision seemed to glow stronger and stronger, reacting to his emotions and freezing the surrounding shelves and carpets. Once finished he was noticeably panting from all the screaming, tears pricking his eyes yet they refused to flow.

By the time Y/n had finished his rant Yun Jin was already sitting on her knees, just looking at the ground while silently crying and listening to her brother, tho' her tears camer back stronger when Y/n declared that he no longer saw her as a sister. Following the outburst Y/n decided to leave once again, not being able to stand the atmosphere or the sight of his 'sister'.

Luckily Ningguang guided him outside, signalling the mililith to let him leave while she walked back in.

Back inside Yun Jin was slowly collecting herself again, still feeling very hurt.

Yun Jin: "Did you come back to laught at me? Tell me how I failed big times?"

Ningguang: "Me? Oh no I am simply here to execute your punishment we, the Qixing decided upon. Don't worry, you won't be imprisoned or anything." She said with a slightly smug look on her face, but secretly she hoped that she would never make the mistake to piss of Y/n to such a degree. She had to admit his last bit of shouting made even her shake a bit.

___________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Y/n arrived at his house, the sun already disappearing again. However suddenly someone opened his door from inside, it was Xiangling who was wearing a bright smile on her face. Said bright smile was quickly swapped with a worried one as she saw his puffy red eyes and disheveled hair.

Y/n: "Xiangling, your here!" Was all the exhausted male could croak out, his voice hoarse from all the shouting. While it was quiet Xiangling still managed to hear it.

Xiangling: "What happened to you?! Is everything ok?!" She asked panicking, but that was interrupted by Y/n tightly hugging her. She of course hugged back immediatly, knowing he needed it right now.

It being the first time to witness him in this kind of distress she slowly led him inside, trying her best to get her both physically and mentally exhausted best friend up the stairs to his bed. She barely made it up the stairs with him before his body completely shut down, leaving her to drag him the rest of the way. Once she heaved him into his bed she made sure to tug him in real good and even asked Guoba to stay with him for the night, acting as a little guard and alarm post while she stayed in the guest room.

Xiangling: "Sweet dreams and rest well my friend." She whispered to him, acting like a worried sibling and giving him a small kiss on the forehead before leaving him for the night.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n

So...Drama!

So who do you think might become the teacher at the end :)

Anyway I hope you like it!