Funeral Service At Its Finest

Start from the beginning

The now alone Y/n slowly followed the instructions, finding the described door after a short while. It wasn't hard to find, but Y/n was just bad with directions unless he walked the route 24/7. Entering the office of this so called 'Master Hu' he was suprised to find a young peppy woman sitting behind the desk, not some bored middle aged woman like expected.

Master Hu: "Aya took ya long enough, now Zhongli told me you wished to view one of our files correct? He told me you needed to figure something out about a family members passing. if so I'm gonna need the last name fo them." She told him straight on, suddenly becoming more strict.

Y/n: "Yes, their last names are Yun. A married man and woman. They died about a year ago or so?" He told her, sounding as if he was questioning himself.

Master Hu: " Yun you say? Wait if your a family member of the Yun family you must be Jin's little brother! In that case call me Hu tao, I've known your sister for years now. I assume you wish to know about your parents funeral then?" She suddenly shouted, jumping out of her seat and shaking Y/n's body back and forth for a while.

Y/n: "Jin? Now even I am allowed to address her as such, but yes you assume correct I wish to know more about my parents funeral, to be more precise I wish to know the location of their tombstones. Would that be possible?" He asked her, his voice barely above a whisper.

Hu tao: "Of course I'll tell you! It's just...well there are no tombstones. Your parents already specified their funeral service long ago, they were cremated. Back then Jin told me you couldn't stand the sight so you didn't show up, so why is it that you only now started questioning me? I expected you way earlier you know."

Y/n: "So that's what she told you huh?" He suddenly interrupted her speech, suprising Hu tao with what he said.

Hu tao: "Pardon? Did I say anything wrong?" The director questioned, confusion written across her face.

Y/n: "Well whatever she told you was false! As a matte of fact I only learnt of their death yesterday and that was by coincidence! So no I couldn't attend because of me not being able to bear the sight, I couldn't attend because I didn't know about anything regarding their death! So now I must ask, what happened to their ashes?" He question softly, calming himself down from his sudden outburst.

Meanwhile Hu tao had a horrified expression on her face, no believing that her friend of many years would do something like that to her own little brother. Regret was now taking over as she remembered where the ashes were.

Hu tao: "I...I'm sorry for judging before I knew about this...their ashes were given to your sister."

Y/n: "Thank you Hu tao, I've already asked for a lot from you but I have one last question." He told her, but was interrupted by her immediatly.

Hu tao: "Of course shoot!" She interrupted with a bright fake smile, trying to not be bothered by what she just learned about her friend.

Y/n: "I..well, do you know anyone who would be willing to teach me in the use of my cryo vision? I've been trying to do so on my own but I can't seem to controll the ice whatsoever." He asked of her, hesitantly taking his vision from his belt to show it.

Hu tao: "Woah a cryo vision! Mmh...Well I know of two individuals that should be able to do so, however contacting them might take some time, how about you return tomorrow? I'll have their answers by then ok? Oh and just to warn you one is as cold as your vision itself while the other cannot stop talking about inventions and baby stories, just so you know in advance!" She explained to him, also warning him.