1

Harmony Marie Johnson
June 5th 2020
  1 year later ..
Friday 3:00pm

It been a year later and I can say life has been great

It been a year later and I can say life has been great. But lemme give y'all a lil run down of what happened after I gave birth to Kaden. A couple months after I had Kaden me and Malik started to fall apart. Malik started lying, staying out late and smoking weed again. I've caught girls texting his phone saying they missed his dick and even had girls texting me sending pictures that they were together. After pictures were sent I confronted Malik about it and like any other nigga he lied and said it wasn't him but clearly I had pictures and messages so I knew it was him. We ended up getting into a heated argument and I told him it's best if we just break up for good. I was tired of dealing with Malik and his cheating and lying. So that lil promise ring he gave me was really a waste of his money because he broke it. So me and Malik are officially split up and there's no coming back. We are ok good terms for the sake of Kaden but other than that we are not together or even friends we only talk when he comes to get Kaden for the weekend.

Kaden was now 1 and smart as ever! He knew his ABC's 123's and so much more he was so smart for his age. You would think he's 5 by how clear he talks. Kaden was growing and healthy and that's all that mattered. I on the other hand was still doing hair and now makeup I got my shop bigger and everything. Kai ended up working with me in the shop so it was me and her working together. I still wasn't big on the whole hiring other people thing but it was still an option. But other than that me and my baby have been great just living life cause that's all you do now.

It was Friday which meant it was Malik's turn to get Kaden for the weekend. I was in Kadens  room packing his clothes up while he was sitting on the floor watching tv.

"Kaden go pick out some shoes you want to take to your dad house" I said

He ignored me.

"Kaden you hear me talking to you boy. " I said

He turned around and looked at me and mugged.

As you can tell he acted just like his ugly ass daddy.  I got up and looked in his closet and grabbed his Jordan's and Nike shoes. I put them in his back and then zipped it up.

"Alright let's take a bath" I said

"No" Kaden said

"Yes. " I said turning the tv off and picking Kaden up

Kaden hated being picked up so he kicked and screamed like somebody was hurting him.

"Hit me again Kaden!" I said

He just looked at me and mugged.

I went into the bathroom and started running his bath water. I took his clothes off then placed him in the tub.

"Here" I said giving his toy

I played with him for a little while and then took him a bath.

I love bonding with my baby he's my whole heart.