The redhead changed its position and faced Dokja, Cale kicking the monster in front of him. He saw Dokja who was also slashing at the monsters while still looking at him.

"Are you ready?" Cale nodded.

Dokja pulls his hand back and throws the item in his hand. Cale slightly jumped up and picked up the item flying above him, Cale kicked the head off the monster below before landing safely on the ground.

"Eat Now!"

Cale brought his hand to his mouth, he saw Dokja who had eaten the item and was immediately enveloped in a white light.

'Good. I don't have to do anything now'

Cale opened his mouth, he was about to eat the item when one monster used its hand to claw at Cale's hand.

The item in Cale's hand fell. He saw that his clothes were slightly torn apart, he could also see a little blood dripping from the monster's scratch wound-

Cale's eyes cooled, a laugh subconsciously escaped his lips.

"Ah- I'm really annoyed." Cale pushed his hair back, an unusual smile appeared on Cale's beautiful face.

"You know, I've been trying to ignore all of you. But seeing you guys dare to do this pisses me off. I haven't eaten yet, and you guys dare to do this, heum?" Cale laughed, this wasn't the usual laugh that always sounded fun- Cale's laughter felt really cold.

The aura that was escaping from Cale's body was getting stronger, the monsters that were previously moving wildly now stopped. Their bodies shook violently.

Archie who recognized that aura very well automatically looked at Cale. Archie saw that all the monsters around Cale had stopped moving.

The white hair glanced at his hand, there was a thread that tied his and the other two people's hands to keep it from moving towards Cale.

Bud and Choi han who were starting to feel a familiar aura also looked at the thread in their hands coldly, their gazes directly staring at the end of the thread.

Yoo Sangah, who was holding the end of the thread, flinched when she received such cold stares from the three teenagers in front of her.

Bud smiled-

"Noona, can you let this go now? We have to help our dear dongsaeng." Sangah trembled, Bud did smile but it wasn't a pleasant smile.

"Y-you guys will get hurt!" Hyunsung and Heewon nodded.

"You are still children! You will die if you go there!" Bud was still smiling.

"Did you hear about the 2 people who were banned by the star system for slaughtering monsters?" The three elders nodded in unison.

They knew it- although they didn't believe it at first but after seeing the video that the Dokkaebi performed showing thousands of mountain monster corpses made them all believe.

"That's us. So let it go before you regret it later-" Sangah subconsciously let go of the thread that she was holding tightly before.

"Ah! Thank you!" The three people then ran towards the youngest.

The three then stopped when they heard the redhead's soft voice again.

"Ah- I haven't felt like this in a long time. It feels like a hide-and-seek I did together with Adin and the White Star."

Choi han gasped when he heard that, in his mind he recalled the story from Billos who said what Cale looked like when he was singing a song of hide and seek to Adin-