"Inupi!" Koko shouted, searching for his best friend.

Hearing a cough and a tuff of blonde hair from under a pile of woods, Koko grabbed the hair and dragged it up. "Oh shoot, you're not inupi." Koko puts his hand away and wiped it on his pants as he started to run around the house that was on fire, calling for Seishu.

Akane was like 👁👄👁.

"W-wait, save me!" Akane shouted at Koko who finally found the dizzy Seishu and was helping him walk.

"I can't carry two people, Akane-san. And you're too heavy." Koko deadpanned before he sprinted away from the house that was falling down with Seishu.

Akane gasped in shock and betrayal, I'm gonna die! She could feel the fire burning her flesh and she's crushed underneath the pile of woods and bricks right now.

Izana stood a bit far away from the scene, smiling to himself before he nods and walk away, satisfied.This counts as his first ever bad deed he does for his precious little friend.

Later that day, Inui was in the hospital again, suffering from burns on the side of his face which now becomes a permanent scar.

Koko sat on the chair beside him. "So uh...she's dead."

"Who?"

"Your sis."

"Oh, okay." Inui gave the same old deadpan face as he sipped on his drink.

The doctors and nurses gAsped at how casual Inui is about his sister's death.

"I don't know why but i don't feel sad." Inui shrugged. "I think it's karma for hurting Hana."

Koko sighed, "i guess so. Where and who are you gonna live with now?"

Inui blinked, "Hana."

"No."

Inui groaned. "Why not?"

Koko grunted, "you think her brother would allow you to be there?"

Inui blinked, "i mean...Hana is really nice and Haru adores her and listen to her, so i might have a chance."

Before koko could say anything else, Hana bursted through the door, runs to Inui, and hugged him tightly. "Inui! I heard what happened, i-"

Inui laughed and snuggled into Hana's hug. "Don't worry and don't be sorry. I survived, see?" He pulled out of the hug and grabbed her cheeks, making her look at his smiling face.

Hana looked at him sadly, "But...your sis..."

"She got roasted, i know." Inui replied.

The doctors and nurses outside who heard him say that facepalmed. wHY? JUST WHY?

"Can i live with you?" Inui suddenly asked.

Hana blinked and Koko put his arm over Inui's shoulder. "He's kidding, don't listen to him. He's staying with me."

"I'm not kidding, Ko-"

Koko put his hand over Inui's mouth, shutting him up.

Hana laughed, "i don't think Haru will agree. Just stay with Koko and I'll visit you sometimes, okay?"

Inui nodded obediently, "okay."

"Good boy!" Hana chirped and pats Inui's head.

Inui blinked and his ears started to get read, a flowery aura blooming all around him. I am but a good boi-

Koko stared at them before he looks away, lowkey wanting a praise and a headpat too.

Hana noticed this and wiggled her hands as she walked over to koko, who backed up. "What are you doing?"

"Koko, do you want head pats as well?"

"No." Koko quickly denied as he's getting more shy.

Hana pouted under her mask. "Aww man..."

Koko flinched as he saw her dejected state and Inui gave him the stink eye. The black haired boy finally sighed and nods, "okay, you got me."

He grabbed her hand and put it on his head. "Head pats. Now." Koko demanded as his eyes wander off elsewhere and his cheeks were tinted pink.

Hana smiled widely and started to give him head pats.

After that act, Hana stood between the two and hugged them both to her sides. "You two are my precious friends...don't die on me and leave me alone, okay?"
She said with a soft voice.

Inui and Koko looks over to her before they nod, their eyes couldn't look away from Hana's charming eyes as she fluttered them with her long and pretty eyelashes.

As she got home from the Hospital, she saw Izana on her way back home.

"Izana!" Hana greeted and ran over to the boy before jumping into his hands for a hug.

Izana laughed and hugged her tighter before he connects his forehead to Hana's. "Why are you walking alone at night? It's dangerous...you don't know that there are creeps who's gonna follow you around." He scolded lightly.

Hana pouted, "sorry, i was visiting an injured friend at the hospital."

Izana blinked, "who were you visiting?"

"Inui and his best friend, Koko."

Inui...and Koko? Then it must be the boy who survived that fire. Izana thought before he snuggled his face at Hana's hair, relaxing at the strawberry scent her hair emits.

"Hana...you won't leave me and kakucho for them, right?" Izana mumbled.

Hana patted the back of Izana's shoulder. "I won't. I like all of you equally, you're all precious to me, especially you, Izana!" Hana chirped.

Izana had a wide happy smile plastered on his face as he heard that. He was glad that someone he thought of as a precious person in his heart also thinks of him as her precious friend.