Chapter 1: New home

It was a hot July day, you and your parents were carrying the last few boxes into your new house. As you placed the last box in your room you looked around and smiled. Well, nobody said moving would be easy... You thought before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bag of chips. You were mindlessly eating them as you scrolled through your phone, suddenly you heard your mom's voice. "[Y/N], why don't you go out and meet our neighbors? You can't stay cooped up in the house all day!" You looked at her with your [E/C] eyes. Sighing you hesitantly walked out of the house and towards the house next door. You saw a quite large house that seemed about two stories tall, it was a pretty blue that was trimmed in white and silver. "Geez, must have some snotty rich neighbors.." You mumbled as you walked up to the door. You knocked and waited for a response, after about a minute you sighed and began to walk off. Just as you turned around the door opened revealing a tall boy about your age, his eyes were a piercing bright green, his hair was long and as dark as the night sky, he had a beautiful dark complexion. He looked you up and down before speaking. "Can I help you?" He asked smiling softly. "Uh yeah, I just moved in next door. Do you um, live here?" You asked, scratching your head as you looked at him in the eyes. The boy chuckled, "No I'm just breaking in.." He sarcastically said, leaning against the doorframe. You backed up a bit, not 100% sure if he was joking or not. "I kid, I kid! I live here with my friend, you might like her. I'll go get her now, you can come in if you want. Don't blame you if ya don't want to, we just met.." He said smiling, cocking up an eyebrow as he walked inside. You contemplated walking in or not. Despite whatever rationality you had left you walked in and sat on the sofa, you heard the boy's voice yelling for what he can only presume was his friend. A few moments later you saw a girl the same age as you. She towered over you, her golden blonde hair was pulled up into a messy bun, she was wearing a Bratz t-shirt and black leggings, her radiant blue eyes looked you up and down. "Jaxon who is this?" The girl asked glancing at the boy who you can only assume was Jaxon. "Oh, this is uhh...What was your name again?" He stupidly asked, smiling sheepishly. You chuckle softly, "[Y/N], My name is [Y/N] [L/N]." You told the boy. Jaxon smiled, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, that's right! Anyways, this is my pal Y/N. We live with each other since her folks are um..." Jaxon stopped and glanced at Y/N. "Fucking dead. That's what they are jackass." Y/N snapped glaring at you, clicking her tongue in annoyance, and rolling her eyes. She scoffed before walking upstairs, Jaxon looked down, sighing quietly. "I'm...I'm sorry about her. She's normally not like this, I guess she's in a bad mood." He said to you, soon mumbling "At least I hope she's just in a bad mood." Jaxon soon pasted on an extremely forced smile before saying "Well it was very nice to meet you [Y/N]! But I think you should probably go, I need to talk to Y/N..." You looked down upset, soon you nodded and begin to head towards the door. You caught a glimpse at Jaxon, he seemed to be holding back tears. You sighed as you walked out the door and closed it behind you. You thought to yourself, What's her damn deal. I get being upset about your parent's death but no need to be so rude to someone you just met... You shook your head, trying to forget that girl but for some reason, you couldn't... You arrived home and walked back to your room and laid down, you dozed off peacefully as you finally got comfortable in your new home...