↳ 𝟰𝟴 ❝ [¡𝗙𝗶𝘅𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀!] ❞

Start from the beginning

He shot an immense ray of electricity at them and the group jumped out of the way in time, all while the parts of the scaffolding crumbled down to the ground.

Peter landed on the side, "Okay. We gotta do this up close. Peter 2, go right. Peter 3, go left. (Y/N), you'll distract him. On me."

(Y/N) thrusted her hands down and formed two spheres of energy in her hands to form a dome around Max to restrain the electricity inside, but he reacted quickly and broke free to aim a ray at her and throw her backwards just as Peter 3 attempted in jumping at him, but Max was quicker and used different electric rays to hold him up and tug his arms and legs.

Going noticed by (Y/N), the Lizard had broken free from the webs in his claws and climbed all the way up to the opened portal where Ned and MJ were, she pulled herself into a higher altitude to hold back the Lizard as her friends ran away. Peter got distracted by his friends' cries and shrieks that Max shot an electric ray directly at his chest and threw him back, and he swung up in the air to join (Y/N)'s side and help her.

Meanwhile, Peter 3 was still restrained by Max that the device fell out of his hands, but Peter 2 webbed it up and grabbed it before it got lost, ready to try again before a familiar mechanical tentacle wrapped itself around his chest.

Otto came out from the scaffolding with his own tentacles holding him in place, grabbing onto Peter 3 too before looking at Max. "Leave them. They're mine."

"I don't need your help. I got it just fine," Max said.

Peter 2 fought against the grip that the tentacle had on his neck. "Dr. Octavius, no."

Instead of attacking either of them, the remaining mechanical arm grabbed onto Max's chest, catching him by surprise.

"What are you doing?" Max grunted. "Get it off of me."

The tentacles dropped both Peter's in the ground and it picked up the device from the floor, placing it directly at Max's chest to absorb all the energy inside him with the green lights shining up.

"There you go."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

MJ AND NED ran through the scaffolding and looked behind their shoulders every once in a while to see how the Lizard was still following after them, as they still had the box in hand. Through their run, MJ was able to snatch the cure from the webs as Ned opened up a portal out of panic, trying to get them away but instead opened a portal through the ocean.

This seemed to work though, since the water passed right by them and covered the Lizard whole, throwing him back. Water poured down the floors of the scaffolding as (Y/N) restrained the Lizard's arms as it prepared to launch at Peter.

"MJ!" Peter cried.

MJ threw the cure at him and he caught it with ease, and Peter gave a firm nod to (Y/N) to let the Lizard go, placing the bottle in front of him as it took on a bite, which caused the green cloud of smoke to explode out of it. The effect threw him back, and his eyes turned into a sickly green into their somewhat original color.

Ned seemed too amazed by the scene until MJ grabbed the box out of his hands again. "We gotta hide this thing."

"Oh, right," Ned closed his eyes for concentration and moved his arm in a circular motion that opened a portal to a quiet night scenery.

"Nice, Ned!" MJ cheered before it all died out.

Stephen Strange walked out of the portal with sloppy steps, stumbling as he set foot on the scaffolding and eyed the two. "Where are they?"