↳ 𝟰𝟮 ❝ [¡𝗔 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲!] ❞

Start from the beginning

"Listen, sir, if you stop smashing cars, we can work together and I can help you find your machine," Peter tried to reason.

"You wanna play games?" he taunted and one of the arms flew towards one of the cars un front of him, smashing through the roof to get a better grip at it as he lifted it from the ground. "Catch!"

Peter jumped into action and tried to grab the car in the air but wasn't able to stop its speed, so he fell down from the bridge and nearly hit the ground with the car in his hands before he shot a web to the concrete to dangle the car in the air. All while (Y/N) distracted the man with her powers, lifting some of the cars in the air to hit him with them, but he caught them with the arms.

Peter got back to the road and placed the family that was inside the car in the ground safely. "It's okay. You guys are good. You're safe. Get out of here."

A claw from the mechanic arm grabbed him by the chest and lifted his feet off the ground. The man approached him slowly and pulled Peter close to him, looking at him from behind the glasses. "You think your fancy new suit's gonna save you?"

One of the claws grabbed Peter by the head before smashing him against the side of the woman's car, who let out a yelp when the car broke through the concrete and nearly fell down the side. (Y/N) used one arm to stop the car from falling and raised the other to restrain one of the mechanical arms.

The man grunted in frustration and discarded Peter to fix his full attention in (Y/N), which caused Peter to crash into the window of an UPS truck.

The claws from one of the metal arms tried to grab (Y/N)'s ankle to pull her away from sight but she flew in and hurled another blast at the man before she raised him in the air to avoid him damaging any other cars. This didn't stop him and reached for a metal tube from a sign to have a grip on the ground and used the other to aim a car at her.

(Y/N) yelped and tried to dodge it in time, grabbing it with her powers before she changed its course and hurled it at him. This made the man hiss in annoyance and glare at her. "You were easier to deal with. I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"What did you just say?" Peter broke through the truck with the gold spider legs forming in the back of his suit, a fiery look under his mask because of his words.

The confusion only worsened inside of (Y/N)'s head but she tried to shrug it off, trying to squeeze one of the arms with her powers to stop it from moving but she didn't count on the other one coming directly at her from the side, using this as a distraction. "Look, big guy, go back to the ocean where you came from and leave us alone!"

The man sneered at her comment and aimed at her but Peter shot a web at one of the mechanical arms to pull it back with strength. He blocked the attack as (Y/N) picked up one of the damaged signs with her powers to attack the man from behind.

The Daily Bugle helicopter approached the scene and seemed to be filming from above, and the duo got the upper hand of the fight quickly, not loosing rhythm in attacking the man.

"Peter!" a woman from the inside of the black car that dangled from the side of the highway yelled out. "Help!"

(Y/N) was able to read the look in Peter's face without having to see it because of the mask. "Go, I'll handle him!"

Peter used a web to swing himself from the traffic signs and head to the direction of the black car while (Y/N) held her hands up to stop the mechanic arms to get any close to her. The other two remaining arms sneaked through her legs when her posture faltered and lifted her high in the air to slowly get her head in the propeller but she tilted her head to the side and her whole body let out blue mist all around her yo throw the man away.