Truth pt. 2 (coming home)

Începe de la început

She frowned at me but replied with an okay, my heart hurt for her to know the truth and then the door opened and Tara popped in to tell me that someone was out in the hall to see me.

Jax:
"Hey brother how's she doing?" I questioned as he walked out of the room, he didn't reply so I continued, "Did you tell her yet then?" That's where I got my answers I never thought Chibs would be so pissed about something that doesn't involve him but I guess I was wrong about that, "No Jackie boy I hadn't found a way ta tell the gurl that ya don't love 'ere."

We stopped when the door opened and Athena popped out gripping onto Chibs kutt like a life line as tears kissed her face like a mild rain she looked at me and said something that broke my heart before she let go of Chibs to run down the hall,When ...

When we reached the lobby Tig and Bobby had hold of her so Chibs picked her up and carried her back we didn't see him at all that night he would take anyone's calls but some of us understood,
I just though he was being childish for trying to protect a girl that doesn't need to be protected.

Bobby & Tig:
We walked into the hospital and Bobby went up to the counter to find the room Athena was in.
"The respionist said room B983."
We started on the hunt for the room it took like twenty damn minutes," god I hate hospitals dude
like why must they make the room numbers such bullshit."
Bobby chuckled at my dramatic fit then knocked on the door to the room, the handle turned and Chibs slipped out,"Hey man everyone is trying to get ahold of you." I whispered and Bobby nodded.
"Aye Tiggy I'm very aware of that but right now I'm taking care of a more important thing alright." He responded so calmly compared to the last time we saw him,"We understand that Chibs but Clay is pissed, you know you got balls to skip a call from the pres man."
Chibs gave a quick nodded then replied before he felt the handle shake,"Aye I'll be in tonight, lass goes home today."

Athena:
"Oh hey, I was coming to ask if you could get me something to eat im starving." I beamed at Chibs only to receive a quick nodded and the she leaned down to my ear,"Aye lass but ya need ur rest now back in there with ya." I smiled at him and slid back into the room, I could hear them all out in the hall talking to eachother I'd had enough of listening from the other side and headed to use the bathroom.

Chibs:
After the boys left I went and got something for Athena to eat and a bottle of water, I was happy she'd get to go home but I wanna talk to 'er about the thing with Jackie boy today is that day before we leave 'ere I wanna know how she feels.
"Athena gurl were 're you, I got ya something to eat finally." She popped out of the bathroom and walked up to me wrapping her arms around my waist, I hugged her gently not to hurt her to much and then sat next to the bed in 'er room."So love now that ya know about Jackie boy I think we need to talk about it." The room was quiet for a split second until she mumbled something and then the door opened to show Tara with the papers I needed to take Athena home.

Tara:
"You guys are all set to go and Chibs can I speak with you outside for a moment? "

I asked politely Athena had already been dressed and she grabbed all she could carry and blew past me, Chibs nodded and call for her to wait for him but she kept walking,"Um is she alright after the whole Jax thing? " I asked he replied back gentl...

I asked politely Athena had already been dressed and she grabbed all she could carry and blew past me, Chibs nodded and call for her to wait for him but she kept walking,"Um is she alright after the whole Jax thing? " I asked he replied back gentle but I knew she was mad,"Nope but I gotta go get 'er before something happens." With that our talk ended and I handed him the meds the doctor gave me for Athena to take and he was gone.

Athena:
"Stupid bitch, all perfect because your a fucking doctor." I thought to myself also as I'd completely left Chibs at the hospital as I walked to TM to get my shit and leave, I didn't wanna see Jax or his stupid girl and to think I loved him was so stupid of me.
I arrived at TM shortly after I'd walked non-stop from St. Thomas and Tig, Bobby, Happy and some cute dirty blonde with a decent body type watched me walk in Happy yelled for me to come here but I went to my room and packed my shit.

Happy & Kozik:
I took Kozik with me to meetAthena and to find out why the fuck she blew me off like that I mean she's my angel like a niece and how could she blow of uncle Happy?
I knocked on her door there was no answer so I opened it to her throwing shit in a box,"woah woah princess what the hell are you doing?" She glared at the floor and said she was leaving, she grabbed the box and moved forward Kozik stepped infront of her, she knew him from all the fight him and Tig got into over her and she looked a me and so I just took the box from her and brought it outside to Kozik's bike.

Kozik:
"Hey sweetie you good?" I know it was so stupid to ask but we all heard what happened to her and the shit with Jax so It's the least I could do for her.

She nodded and proceeded to walk out the door but without a thought in my mind I pulled her close by her wrist and held her close I felt the warmth of her tears soaking through my shirt but I couldn't care about anything else but her feelings righ...

She nodded and proceeded to walk out the door but without a thought in my mind I pulled her close by her wrist and held her close I felt the warmth of her tears soaking through my shirt but I couldn't care about anything else but her feelings right now, she'd pulled away when she'd had enough and looked at the floor,"I'm sorry I shouldn't have just pulled you in like that." She smiled at me and took my hand as we stepped outside she hugged me once more and headed to get the box she'd packed I offered to bring her home and borrowed a truck as she hugged Happy and the others who were outside, I watched from the window as she shoved a paper into Haps hand and nodded.

Athena:
"I'm ready to go now, sorry to make you watch." I whispered but she smiled at me and it was sweet and gentle but I can't do anything with him, we barely know eachother however he is my hero right now and I really like him but not like I loved Jax maybe I can slowly move on from this once I find a place.

Writers message:
Will Athena fall for Kozik or is it just a feeling, what should we do I wanna hear your thoughts so let me know! :)
Sorry for not publishing in a hot sec I have SATS Wednesday so wish me luck but also I hope if you enjoy this story you guys can share some ideas you'd wish to see, I'm very open to suggestions. 😊
Thanks ~Desi♡