This time, they all decided to play songs that came from 'Your name', in a total of three songs. The first one is 'ZenZenZense', the second one is 'Nandemonaiya' and the last one is entitle 'Sparkle.

['Your Name' played by Imperial 9 Symphony Orchestra]

(Please enjoy!)

>< 30 minutes later ><

30 minutes later, the rehearsal has ended and all musicians went separate ways.

You were the only one who was still here, so you closed the auditorium and also the black front door, then you went to the white front door, on which was placed a plaque with written 'Polaris'.

This white front door, lead to a hallway which was large, as three persons can walk down that hallway, side by side. On the walls of the hallway, you could observed that some flowers and plants were painted by hands on the wall that was in green, with the shade called 'green lily'.

Flowers and plants were all painted with a combination of black, brown, white and gold.

At someplace, there were also butterflies painted with light shades of pink and blue, who seemed to dance gracefully around, going to each flowers, one by one.

At the end of the hallway, you arrived in front of a double door, also made with cherry ; and when you opened the doors, you landed in fairy tale like restaurant. The decor you made, by the help of some people had the goal of making people relax as soon as they enter.

It's with that same reason, the wall of the hallway were painted in green, as it was a colour that can make the mind calm and relaxed.

The inside of the restaurant is quite spacious and surprisingly quite welcoming and make people, stop thinking about their works or any complicated issues, making them enjoy their moment

Plus, when Hiroaki designed this place, he made sure that the privacy of people who came here, is thoroughly respected as he knows that, not many want to be recognised even though they only want to relax.

In that sense, the reputation of one's is quite useful, but is also like a double-edged sword, as it can quickly become a hassle for the person, as they would be always be bothered by others and at any moment.

So any person who work in this place, is asked to respect this rule and to keep to them, the identity of any people who come here, even if one is famous.