I

This was posted on AO3 might as well post here too. Enjoy reading!

It's a new and probably the most peaceful day for them. Most especially to Mun Yeong. After all that happened, Gang Tae insisted to stay in her life.

To be her family. To be her lover.

She's been waking up in a good mood the past days. Everything seems to light. She yawned and turn her back to find her partner but found none.

She's about to sit up when Gang Tae entered the room. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" he said sweetly while walking towards her. She just hums in response.

Gang Tae sits in the bed and caress her head. "Let's date today." he suggested

"Why?" she asked, Gang Tae furrowed his brows "Why not? Dating is part of being in a relationship." he said as-a-matter-of-fact

Mun Yeong tries her best not to smile when he mentioned the word "relationship."

"Fine. Where will we go?"

"It's a secret. But I'm sure you'll love it there." He stated and kissed her forehead

"Really? Just make sure Moon Gang Tae. I don't want to cross a bridge again." she said and Gang Tae chuckled and shakes his head.

"Btw, let's visit hyung first. Come on. You prepare, I'll just set the table for breakfast."

"Really, Gang Tae??!" Mun Yeong said in annoyed voice. "An amusement park??" she added while hands on her hips.

"Why? Don't you like it here? It's fun! Look at the children." Gang Tae answered while smiling.

"Aish!" she mumbled "I said I don't want to cross a bridge again and now you want me to join you in that stupid rides?"

Gang Tae pouts "I've always wanted to go here. But hyung hates this place because it's too noisy." he whispered while roaming his eyes.

Mun Yeong crosses her arms and sigh. "Fine. Come on! You're lucky, I love you." she said while walking passed by him.

Gang Tae just laughs and follow her. "You know I love you too!" he said

"Yahhhh! Oh My God, Moon Gang Tae!! What the hell!" She shouted as the ride started.

Gang Tae just look at her and laugh. "Calm down, it's just a roller coaster." he said and hold her hands.

It took him almost an hour to convince her to ride the park's famous ride. Ever since he was a kid, he wishes to ride that. He's just happy that he could do it now.

"What the heck! Ah! Yah! I don't want to do this anymore!" She continue spitting words as the ride moves fastly. Her eyes was closed the entire time while Gang Tae feels the air in his face.

"The heck! Fck! Gang Tae! I swear! Hold my hand! Shit." She cursed when the roller coaster entered the 360 vertical loop. While Gang Tae holds her hand tightly.

The sounds of screams and the machine is visible as the ride continues.

"Are you okay?" He asked while laughing