Jealousy... Part 2

Then, Mr. Plant's blinds, that are usually open for sunlight, closed.

He wanted to know...
He wanted to know...
He wanted to know what they were going to do!!

Argos face started to heat.

Was he really that paranoid for an entity just to interact with Mr. Plant, don't get him wrong, Argos wants Mr. Plant to make friends but it just makes him so... jealous.

So maybe he was jealous although he doesn't want to think of himself that way. He has every right to think that way. He means the letter had drawings, and it may be exaggerating but who even puts drawings on a letter. And Mr. Plant let him inside his void and they could have just come inside for some tea but...

Wait.

Mr. Plant let Mr. Flower inside his void...
MR. PLANT LET MR. FLOWER INSIDE HIS VOID.
Now he's even more heated, Mr. Plant never lets any entity inside his void besides him. He knows because he's been stalking AND been with him ever since he fell obsessed.

Now what could Mr. Flower be possible good at for Mr. Plant to let him inside.

....

Argos decided to move towards one of the windows of Mr. Plant's void. He knows Mr. Plant has 2 windows and always has one blind open while the other closed. He also created secret pathways where nobody, not even Mr. Plant himself, could see him sneaking in for some pictures.