"Please bring me the candy." Hana said it again with a nicer tone and a close eyed smile, lowkey making shinichiro nervous as he quickly marched inside to grab some candy.

Takeomi dropped Haruchiyo to the ground and marched to Hana, grabbing the back of her shirt and lifted her up to meet her eyes like he did to Haruchiyo before.

"What's wrong with you? You're loosing all your manners. Shinichiro is a nice guy, and he's my friend, be nice, Hana." Takeomi scolded.

"Let her go." Haruchiyo kicked takeomi's leg, the man grunted and dropped the girl.

"Ow." Hana mumbled and stood up, looking over to where Haruchiyo who was starting to kick takeomi again and the man replied by kicking him back.

She looked down to her hand that was quickly bruised and scratched from the fall.

Baji ran to her side, "are you okay?!"

"Do i look okay?"

"No! You look horrible!" Baji said, refering to her now dirty clothes and hands.

Haruchiyo who heard that, gAsped. "yOU DID NOT JUST INSULT MY SIS LIKE THAT!" He then launched himself to Baji.

"OI!" Baji then started to brawl with the other guy, dropping the shopping bags and slapping each other's faces.

Hana looked at them emotionlessly before she looked at takeomi, "I'm sorry.  I'll apologize to shinichiro-san after he brings my candy."

Takeomi sighed, "it's fine."

Hana then walks to where takeomi is and sit beside him, pulling on the strings of her mask as she felt that her ears were hurting.

Takeomi looked at her antics and felt bad. He was starting to question his deeds as a big brother, was i good enough? He was the one who needs to look after all of them but somehow that turned into him only caring for one, and the oldest of his three younger sibling is now only looking after the youngest.

His hand grabbed Hana's ears and rubbed it softly, especially the part where it's used to hook the mask. "Why do you even wear the mask? It's okay not to wear it, you know."

It's called insecurities and people giving you judging or pitiful looks, dumbass. Hana shrugged and smiled under her mask, looking to the front of her with glossy eyes. "Other people said mean things about me. I don't want it to happen, so.." she mumbled and trailed off.

Takeomi felt a bit bad. After rubbing her ears, he karate chopped her head. "It's your fault for breaking his toy plane first." He sighed. "If you didn't do that then this wouldn't happened."

Hana fisted her hands under her long sleeves. Not me. "That's right...it's my fault first." She mumbled and gloomily look away.

Oogway the turtle was giving takeomi dirty looks. The fuck do you think you are to blame shit on my kid?

"Since when did you get a turtle?"

"A gift from baji. He found it in the wild."