𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

En başından başla

"Great." Aisha replied, smiling at the LaRusso's.

"Later Larusso's." Isaiah spoke as he started to turn around.

"Bye, I'll text you later Aisha." Tessa pulled Aisha in another quick side hug before Aisha had to leave.

"Alright bye." Tessa watched as Aisha and her father walked away, leaving her line of vision. She sighed to herself as now she had no one to talk to, starting to fiddle around with the straw in her cup.

"With her grandma?" Tessa lifted her head up at the sound of her father talking to Amanda. "Yeah, right. Lately I can't get her to call my mom. Let alone visit her." Tessa laughed slightly at his comment as she looked between Amanda and Daniel.

"What am I supposed to say? Shes hanging out with her new friends." Amanda tried to reason.

"All I know is she should be here. We come to this party once a year. She gets to see her stupid friends every day."

"And all I know is that I'm about to leave because you forced me to come but not Sam. Bye." Tessa spoke quickly in hopes they wouldn't stop her, setting down her empty drink that she had just chugged down.

"Tessa, you are staying." Daniel responded to her as she started to walk off.

"Sorry can't hear you, love you." She picked up her pace so she could get to the door quicker as she gave a quick wave before leaving the building. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa stepped out of the Uber she had ordered as she arrived at her house. She didn't want to stay long at the house in case Sam was there or her father would come home soon. She just wanted to change into something better than what she was wearing and grab her skateboard so she could head over to the skatepark.

She had made it up the first step when she heard a noise coming from the back. Cursing to herself, she made the decision to check it out even though all the horror movie logic she had told her not to. Making small movements to the back, she had expected the worst, but all she saw was a bunch of people hanging around the pool. Her eyes scanned across the different people sitting in her back yard until she spotted Sam sitting next to Moon and Yasmine.

"Sam." Tessa spoke as she walked over to her.

Sam immediately turned around, her smile dropping as she quickly stood up. "H-hey Tessa, please don't tell dad that I'm having people over."

"So, you have all these people over and Dad and Amanda have no idea?" Tessa crossed her arms over her chest mid-sentence as thoughts raced through her head of what she wanted to do with this new information.

"Yes, please don't tell them, I will do anything." Sam pleaded.

"Anything?"

"Anything." She conformed. Tessa smiled to herself.

"Okay, you have to do my chores and not bother me for 2 weeks."

"But—" Sam started but was cut off.

"No buts, or I'll add to my list or tell dad. And honestly I could have you do way worse, I'm just feeling generous today."

"Alright." Sam sighed as she looked at her feet. Tessa started to walk back in the house, getting a confused look from Sam. "You're not staying here, are you?" Sam called out.

"No Samantha, I am not wasting my time to watch you and your friends. I'm going to go change and then I'm heading to the skatepark."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜