"Alright, on the count of three," you said, tearing your eyes from the two as Kenma picked Suki up. You looked at the screen of your phone and let it focus on them before you begin counting. "One, two..."

On the count of three, Suki turned her head to side and planted a kiss on Kenma's cheek. You can see the surprise look on his face when the little girl did that all of a sudden and you couldn't help the giggle that escaped your lips.

"So adorable," you muttered, looking back at the two.

"What was that about, Suki?" Kenma asked, looking at the little girl.

"Is it wrong for Suki-chan to kiss daddy?" she asked back. "Mommy kisses daddy so it's fine if Suki kisses daddy too."

At the mention of it, you suddenly felt your face heating up. Eyes wide and your cheeks started to redden. "No...Suki-chan we never..."

Never kissed in front of her.

"When mommy and daddy kiss," Kenma started, lifting his hand to cover the little girl's eyes. "You should close your eyes."

"But why?" she asked, taking Kenma's hand away from her eyes.

"Because it's something kids like you shouldn't be watching."

"Why?" she asked again.

"Because Suki-chan," you said this time as Kenma handed the little girl to you and took your phone. "Suki-chan might copy mommy and kiss a boy too. It's fine if it's daddy, but if it's another boy, daddy might get angry."

"But Suki-chan doesn't like any boys other than daddy," she said before she paused and in a mutter she said, "Ah, there's Hiro-kun in my class..."

"Hiro-kun?" you asked but before Suki can say anything Kenma's voice called you and her.

He's already standing ahead, ready to take your picture as you turned to him and smiled. When Kenma count to three, you turned to the little girl and were about to kiss her on the cheek when Suki did the same and it ended up with you and her giving each other a peck on the lips.

"Mommy taste like vanilla," she said with a giggle and you chuckled lightly, wiping the lipgloss stain on the little girl's lips.

"Now I feel relieved," Kenma suddenly said as you put the little girl down and took your phone.

"Relieved?"

"Because I know you're her first kiss and not some boy I don't know of."

You laughed at Kenma's silly reasoning until you suddenly stopped when you felt a hand on your head. Kenma brushed the petal on your hair before you looked at him. For a fleeting moment it felt like time stood still.

"Should Suki-chan take a picture of mommy and daddy?"

You quickly averted your gaze from Kenma, suddenly being brought back to reality from that fleeting trance when you were lost in his amber hues that reminded you of the golden hour before dusk.

"How about I take a picture of you three?"

Suddenly a voice of a man came from behind and when you and Kenma turned to look at its source you saw a man along with a beautiful woman and a boy around Suki's age.

"Ah? Hiro-kun?" Suki asked, taking a peek from behind Kenma. "And mister?"

The man smiled before he turned to you and he inclined his head, prompting you to the same in exchange as you bowed in greeting as well.