12: Meet His best friend

Piper's POV:

"So" Noah claps his hands together, braking the silence. "What happened while I was gone, any tea?" Noah asks. I sigh, right, school drama. School. I have to do that tomorrow. With Noah. He has been in contact with the teachers who give him work and stuff that the set teacher helps him with. (a/n: we are just going to say that that is how school works on set for the heck of the story) It is not the same as having him at school though.

But ever since Noah became famous, all I hear is "how is Noah?" "Can you tell Noah to add me back on snap?" "Can you introduce me to Noah so he can introduce me to Millie?" I have not even met Millie. Everyone has been using me for Noah. And now that he is coming back, it is going to get worse. Usually our grade gets used to having a celebrity in our school, but whenever he comes back from filming, it is like they reset. I wipe my eyes before answering his question.

"Everyone is obsessed with you Noah" I say. "The only other thing that happened that has nothing to do with you is that Julia tripped in gym." Julia is one of our friends. We have other friends of course, but Julia is the one who is closest to us. Noah laughs.

"Piper, i just remembered, after school tomorrow, Mom is going to pick us up to take us to the chemistry read." Noah says. I nod. I can tell that he is excited for me to meet his friends, but I am a little nervous.

I watch all of the interviews that Noah is in, so I know his cast mates and have a general idea of their personalities. I am a big fan of all of them. I hope they like me.

We talked about complete random stuff until it we finished our pints of ice cream. I throw my garbage into the gas station bag and stand up. Noah jumps off of the bed and goes up to me. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"To my room" I shrug. My parents just split up, I am going to go put on sad Taylor Swift songs and sob into my pillow. Mom is comforting Mama. I need to just have my time. The twins both give me a look. They see right through me.

"Noah and Piper, you two go to Noah's room, to whatever the fuck you do in there when I am, not there." Chloe states. Noah and I throw her a confused look. "What, you two have not seen each other in ages, and Noah, you are way better at the comforting thing than I am.

With that, we walk out

We go into his room, "I am going to change the topic now" he says. I look at him.

"Do you want the fandom to know you before or after the cast does?" He asks

"After" I respond. He nods and pulls out his phone to post on insta.

                NoahSchnapp: You will finally get your answer #bsf #secretrevealed

               Liked by: MillieBobbyBrown, FinnWolfhardOfficial, Sadie.Sink and 10mil others

Comments:

MillieBobbyBrown : is it what I think it is?

     ^NoahSchnapp : depends on what you think it is

Leah.Schnapp5 : GUYS LOOK AT THE HASHTAGS, WE ARE GOING TO MEET HIS BEST FRIEND 

User1: for those who are confused, Noah has a best friend who is there when he does lives and stuff like that but. People have heard her voice before but no one knows who she is, even the cast doesn't 

       ^NoahSchnapp: ding ding ding, we have a winner

              ^^FinnWolfhardOffical: YOU ARE RIGHT, THE CAST DOES NOT KNOW, NOAH CARE TO EXPLAIN!?!?!?!? 

Sadie.Sink: Gc. Now. I need to know

Load more comments....

Noah looks up at me and laughs. "You better answer Finn and Sadie, they are pissed" I say. He looks at his phone that won't stop ringing. Not from Instagram, but from the Stranger Things Kid group chat. He rolls his eyes and lays on the bed. I laugh. He looks at me and casts his signature Noah smile. 

"They are acting as though they are not the ones meeting you tomorrow" he says

Oh right

Crystal speaks: this was my first time doing the Instagram post thing so... also guess what new characters are coming in the next chapter!!!