"We don't want it in the first place," Baji cut Mikey off as Mikey just glared childishly at him. Baji just shurgged. 

As they all checked to make sure that Mikey and Draken was out of sight, they continued on with the meeting.

"Okay so first, I was thinking, if the place IS a chruch," (Y/n) started like nothing ever happened. "Wait, Yuzuha, you can fight right?" 

Yuzuha cleared her throat as she smirked. "Of course, girl," She said as she flexed her arm and put a hand over her bicep. "I'm self taught."

(Y/n) smiled. "Good. Then, Kisaki and Hanma, you guys make distractions for the Black Dragons,"

"What kinda distraction?" Hanma asked.

"Anything that will make them distarcted. Like literally anything is fine," (Y/n) answered.

"Like," Chifuyu said as he smirked at looked at Baji. "Why did the chicken cross the road??"

Baji smirked back. "To get the the other side!!"

Chifuyu and Baji burst out laughing as (Y/n) rolled her eyes and Takemichi face palmed.

"Are they high?" Yuzuha asked as she looked at the two boys laughing. She grabbed on (Y/n) arm to protect herself from them. 

"No, girl, they're fine," (Y/n) reassured.

"Ahem. Then, me, Baji-kun, Chifuyu and (Y/n)-san will fight the Black Dragons (BD for short pls) and Hakkai and Yuzuha, please come when everything goes out of hand-"

"No," Hakkai rejected, "This is all our fault. Y'know, all this fight and why it was planned. We made you guys get involved in this. This should be our resposibility. That's why..." Hakkai looked at Yuzuha and she nodded confidently. "We'll go first. And then, if there are other BD members, please do help us. But the two of us is gonna fight Taiju. And win no matter what. Win to stop all this abusing. We insist."

(Y/n) was surprised at first but eventually smiled. "Okay then, you guys okay with that??"

Everyone, including Baji and Chifuyu who stopped laughing, holding their stomaches, nodded.

"Good," Takemichi grinned. "Kisaki and Hanma, distraction group. Hakkai and Yuzuha, Taiju. And me, Baji-kun, Chifuyu, (Y/n), BD. Got it??" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahh-" Chifuyu sighed as he took a sip of cola. "I'm so tireddd,"

"Good work," (Y/n) smiled at him.

They were at (Y/n)'s house, just the two alone.

(Y/n) was watching YouTube on her phone on the floor while Chifuyu sat on the couch, staring at her back.

Chifuyu suddenly stood up and went on the floor next to (Y/n).

(Y/n) hummed softly in reply as she let Chifuyu's head rest on the crook of her neck.

Chifuyu inhaled and exhaled, breathing in the sweet smell.

(Y/n) continued to watch videos as she rubbed her hand up and down Chifuyu back, comforting him.

But suddenly, she felt something on her neck. It felt soft. It took her a moment to realize that Chifuyu was sucking on her neck.

"HUH??" (Y/n) blushed at the sudden act.

"..What??" Chifuyu muffled voice was heard. His voice was ringing in (Y/n) ears as she tried so many times to comprehend what was happening.

She felt her skin being sucked up, some where soft bites while others were a little hard.

Suddenly, she widened her eyes as she realized what would be left when he continued.

(Y/n) pushed Chifuyu off as she quickly ran to go to the mirror to check her neck.

"Oh god," (Y/n) blushed as she saw some red marks on her neck. It wasn't that dark, but can be seen if you people looked at it real close.

Chifuyu came afterwards and hugged her from the back, putting his forehead on her shoulder.

"Mikey-kun was too close to you today, so might as well mark what's mine," Chifuyu whispered in (Y/n) ear as his hot breath made her shiver and goosebumps ran up from her toes to neck.

A/n: opps-
anyways I tried my best to make chapters longer, ig. I'm doing 100k special soon so please look forwards to it!! Btw, still taking requests. (Any request is fine!!)

Oh and one more thing, I'll try to update once in 2 days. If not then I'm so sorry >//<

There's a lot going on around the world right now, and I just really hope you guys are safe!! 

Mar.17.2022

(Not edited)