𝘈𝘔𝘉𝘜𝘚𝘏

Start from the beginning

Dom stopped and Mia went to turn around to grab him but Brian grabbed her hand and pulled her to follow him. Sapphire caught up to them quite quickly as the three ran.

While Hobbs had just rammed his car into Dom's "You just made a big mistake" Dom hissed at him.

"Took me a while to find that tracking chip" Hobbs said as he jumped out of his car "But not as long to flip the receiver. You're going down, Toretto" 

"I'm right here" Dom said tauntingly before the two men began to fight.

Brian, Mia and Vince had already been caught outside the building by the agents and lead back inside while Sapphire was roughly pushed up against the wall and handcuffed immediately.

"Sapphire!" Brian yelled, watching them pat his sister down yet he couldn't do nothing about it with the agents pointing their guns at him. Her gun and knife were quickly found before Elena started to read her the miranda rights.

"Sapphire O'conner, you are under arrest for the murder of Charles O'conner. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

"No" Sapphire mumbled. She was then dragged back over to the team with two agents holding each of her arms. Brian could see the tears of anger and frustration running down his sister's cheeks.

"I told you Brian, I told you this was a bad fucking idea" She said through gritted teeth when Dom and Hobbs came crashing through the wall and landing on table causing it to shatter.

"Dom!" Mia yelled out in panic.

"Stand back" Hobbs shouted to his team who were ready to intervene "I got this"

"Pull off man!" Vince yelled from where he was stood beside Brian and Mia.

"Dom! Please, stop! It's over! Dom!" Mia continued to yell as the two men continued to have it out on the floor. Hobbs then picked up a wrench from the ground before Dom got on top of him and began hitting Hobbs in the face repeatedly.

Dom then reached for the wrench that Hobbs had dropped, he lifted it up before swinging the wrench down into the concrete floor once he heard Mia's final scream.

Dom, Mia, Vince, Brian and Sapphire were now in the back of Hobbs' vehicle with their hands cuffed and on there way to the airport for extradition.

"Yeah, we're coming in now" Hobbs said into his radio "Have the marshals meet us at the airport when we land" He soon dropped the radio when he saw a man on a roof armed with a RPG "Ambush!"

Zizi, the man on the roof, fired the RPG at Fusco's vehicle who was in front of Hobbs causing it to fly through the air before landing on its roof. Hobbs grabbed his radio as they came to a stop "Wilkes, suppression fire. Shut them down!" He looked at Chato who had been driving "Stagger-step, cover me!"

Chato got out of the armoured vehicle and Hobbs turned to Elena "Watch them" Hobbs got out and started to return fire with Chato's help.

As bullets raked across the shell of the vehicle, Brian looked over at Elena "Cut us loose!"

"Come on! Cut us loose!" Vince was also yelling at Elena who was unsure of what to do as she looked at Dom. Hobbs was running to Fusco whilst firing when another RPG was fired, taking out Fusco's vehicle and smashing Hobbs against a wall.