A new member to a lonley family

hope you all enjoy this story ill do my best to update lots

Kakahi POV: After traing with the rest of team 7 I went home and ate some left over food from last night. while i was cleaning up i heared the doorbell i went to open it but no one was there. Then a cry was heard looking down there was a basket. No one was around so i brought the poor little thing inside and hushed them to sleep. I found a small note in the basket it said "please take care of her as we cannot she has no name her birthday is december 19." The poor thing I thought. She had dirty blond hair and beatafull grey eyes. I thought for a moment and said to the little one "ill keep you safe i promiss to not leave you". The entire night I spent making a little outfit for her out of pieces of my old stuff. At dawn I was done. Even if i was extreamly tired i had enough energy to bring the young one to the third. I told him about it all and asked if i could keep her in my care he seemed to think for a moment and then said "yes you may keep her in youre care" I jumped with joy.

The third POV: It was bearley past dawn when i heard a knock on my door. I said "come in" i was confused when i saw Kakashi holding a young baby. Mabey only a day old. He asked if he could keep her. I knew how lonley Kakashi was even through he was in team 7. Even with them he was lonely at times. So i told him she could stay in his care.

Kakashi POV:I quickly noticed that a hidden team was attempting to always be on my tail. It was very easy to get away from em. But I was annoyed about all of this. The third must of done this but why?

TIMESKIP 1 MONTH LATER
Kakashi POV: I have named her Ari! It was quiet for a while. After I introduced Ari to team 7 Naruto got way to excited and tryed to grab her from me but he missed.