A day in life at home

Y/n's POV:

I was just chilling out thinking about my one any only simp that who I loved. (Yes you all should know) my one and only Ruv from Mid-Fight Masses. He may have been Russian and speaks Russia but I don't mind all of this talk.

So the next day, I was going on my phone and looking at a lot of plushes I'm always looking for. There were Kirby plushes, Mario Plushes, but not the one I was looking for. Minutes later, I found this Ruv plush that I always wanted to have one. So I ordered it and it says that it will be delivered in a week or two. I was excited to have one. So I decided to chill out and play some FNF Mid-Fight Masses mod on my phone and chill out until my order has arrived.

*Time Skip (like week and a half later)*

There was a loud ringing doorbell. I checked out outside and there was a package. My order has arrived. I was happy to have one. But when I opened the box....and then....wait WHAT?!

There was no plush it was a real guy that was in my box!! WAS THAT THE REAL RUV?! I'm questioning about everything...

Ruv's POV:

I can't believe it. I was finally getting delivered by my new master I guess. They just stared at me and I stared back at them. I guess I want to stay with them weather they like it or not.

Then they just called the manager on their phone and screamed at their phone.

"SALLY WHAT THE HELL?! YOU SAID THAT YOU ORDERED ME A RUV PLUSH AND ALL I SEE IS A GUY!!!..."

So I backed up and went to their room to see what has they got. I couldn't believe my eyes! They're were Kirby things Mario things and all of this shit random garbage. I must burn them all before they noticed me.

Y/n's POV:

I was so pissed off at the manager who have gave me an "order" to make me happy. I was so mad I could just wreak all of my things until it broke.

I ended the call I smelled something. Something burned.

"What's that smell?" I questioned myself.

It's coming from my room so I decided to go and see what was going on. I gasped and yelled cause of what happened.

All of my Kirby things, Mario things, and my favorite one and only Super Paper Mario gaming and plush were all burned and trashed.

My heart was shattered, and tears drops from my eyes.

"I was just gonna finish my story of Paper Mario the Origami King, and all of my Kirby and Mario things are now ruined. I had my favorite things here and now it's gone!"

I sobbed and ran outside probably go a cliff or something.

Ruv's POV:

Well I hoped they didn't know that I burned all of their favorite things. And they just ran off sobbing than ever. So I decided to follow them just in case if they're going to do anything bad to themselves just to make themselves happy. I hope there is no harm or dangerous thing anything that will hurt my master or owner.

So I keep hiding and following then in case if there is anything going on with them. It was a long, long, long, walk and run at the same time. That I was running out of breath a little.

*Time Skip (Again)*

Until I finally get my chance to catch my breath until I noticed something. We have made it into a cliff. And what are they doing. I thought for a second and then I noticed. I will not let that happen to them if they are going to jump off that cliff. It's not gonna happen.

Y/n's POV:

I was gonna have to jump off that cliff and I wanted this to end. So I muttered to myself before jumping, "See you next time" Then I started to jump but someone has grabbed me and pulls me into a hug. I was shocked. Then I knew who hugged me and wants me to be protected by anyone.

It's was Ruv.