𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Start from the beginning

y/n has been talking to eren for the past two weeks, and it began to become the highlight of her day. when she wasn't out running errands, she was dming eren.

and it was the same for him, eren loved talking to y/n. on his lunch breaks, in between working, and when he got home, he always sent her a text.

the dm's varied from flirty to friendly to them borderline sexting. her stream last week got postponed because she didn't feel up to it but eren still graced her account with $5,000.

y/n wouldn't know what to call their relationship, maybe a friendship? but they definitely had a sugar daddy / sugar baby dynamic so maybe that's what they were?

she'd probably ask him later, but for right now she was setting up for her stream. she applied lotion to her legs, chest and arms. then added body oils before dressing up in her newest set of lingerie. it was a vibrant grape color, a matching bra and panty set with thigh garters.

y/n slipped on the set, checking herself out in the mirror and making sure everything was perfect. she walked over to her desk, fixing the camera and setting everything up.

y/n took some deep breath's, before streaming she always got anxious. her fingers typed in the website on the keyboard and she clicked the red button reading 'start stream'.

the viewers rolled in fast, she was already at 17k views and the chimes of donations were coming in fast. she smiled at the camera, "hi luvs! sorry i missed last week, but i'll make it up to you"

y/n looked into the webcam either signature doe eyes before grabbing a pink vibrator off her table. eren was working hard on a deal with some big time investors when he got a notification that you were live.

he looked at his phone with wide eyes, clearing his throat before speaking quickly. he tried to speed up the meeting as fast as he could. his pants started feeling smaller at the thought of you.

y/n was a tease, eren knew this. so he knew he wouldn't miss too much but he felt obligated to watch your whole stream since you work so hard during it. meanwhile y/n running her hands down her body.

her eyes being closed let her imagine any scenario to get her wet enough to begin. and her mind immediately went to eren, she imagined it was his hands running down her body.

based on his insta photos, in comparison to his phone his hands were huge. it made y/n envious that his hands weren't on her right now. she let out a small mewl, her hands cupping her breast, trying to imagine if eren was watching her right now.

as soon as the investors left the conference room, eren walked back to his office and locked the door. he walked over to his desk chair and pulled out his phone, clicking the notification which immediately brought him to the live.

he almost moaned at the sight of her, the way the purple garters hugged her thighs was mesmerizing. the color complimented you beautifully, he wanted to take a mental screenshot so he can remember this moment.

y/n unclipped her bra, her boobs sitting perfectly in view of the camera. eren shifted in his seat, unbuckling his work pants and freeing his dick from his boxers. the cool air hitting his boner made him groan.

y/n placed her bra on the side of her chair, pushing her panties to the side and propping her legs onto the desk. her pussy was presented to her viewers, grabbing the vibrator and rubbing it up and down her folds.

the sheen of slick on the vibrator when she pulled it away made eren spit into his hand and start pumping himself slowly. y/n let out a whine before rubbing the vibrator on her clit, her eyes still closed while she imagined that eren was the one holding the vibe.

him slowly teasing her with the toy, just to watch her expressions. y/n let out a moan before turning up the settings. eren started to move his hand in a semi fast pace, twisting his wrist and biting his lip so his assistant didn't get worried.

y/n was letting out the lewdest moans, playing with her nipples to add more pleasure. she had to bite her tongue, refraining from accidentally moaning the brunettes name on live. but eren was in private, and 'ivy' was flowing from his lips like a mantra.

y/n turned the vibe up once more, feeling her stomach getting tighter by the minute. she opened her eyes, drool slowly pouring out of her mouth onto her exposed breast. eren started to fuck his hand at a godly speed, wishing it was y/n's pussy instead of his hands.

y/n let out a couple of strained noises before rolling her eyes and cumming on the toy. she kept circling the toy around her clit, overstimulating herself a little bit before turning the vibrator off. eren closed his eyes, listening to her rapid breathing to help him reach his climax. he came into his hand, grabbing a napkin off his desk and wiping his hands.

he clicked the donation button and sending you your well earned money. he smiled as he saw your daze expression reading the screen.

e donated $ 10,000 : you did such a good job baby.

y/n read the comment attached to the hefty amount of cash and felt butterflies in her stomach. a smile unconsciously painted on her face. of course she was grateful for the money, but whenever someone donated her money with a comment it was either something raunchy or plain perversion.

but the way eren praised her made her even more infatuated with him. "thank you for the gifts and donations everyone! and thank you so much e, maybe you deserve something later yea?" y/n asked while moving her panties back to cover she sex.

eren's eyes widened, he licked his lips and watched the chat go crazy over the comment y/n just made. there was over 250 k people in there and the fact she only offered something extra to eren would've made anyone feel defeated.

but eren didn't care, he felt extremely cocky and didn't listen to y/n close out the live. he left before she did and shot her a dm.

e.renyeager
i get a gift, baby?

⌗ ꐑꐑ ( 💮 ) 。 。 !
a/n:

unedited 🙆🏽‍♀️