Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"As you can see, we got a daughter." (Ciel)

"I see. But how, and why?" (Rimuru)

"We saved her from the one who was controlling her and took care of her. I think that'll be enough explanation, don't you think so?" Ciel replied not moving from her position.

"It's kind of weird to suddenly have a daughter." (Rimuru)

"I know, but I don't mind." Ciel said looking at me straight in my eyes.

"Yeah I don't mind either." I said with a warm smile.

"By the way, how did you know her name?  I didn't tell you and nor did she." I asked, suddenly curious.

"I just shared your vision and hearing when you named her. I can't miss a thing like that." Ciel simply replied. 

  I just shrugged and rested on the couch with Ciel.

Kumara POV

  It has been two days since I arrived in this ice castle. It has also been two days since daddy saved me from Clayman. 

  He still gets flustered when I call him daddy, but he is getting used to it

  I also call Ciel as mommy. She and daddy loves each other, so why not?

  I knocked on the door and mama came out, greeting me with a warm smile.

"Did you enjoyed exploring the castle, Kumara-chan?" (Ciel)

"Yes I enjoyed it. Except the part when Guy teased me." (Kumara)

"Really? Well, if Guy tease you again, come to me. I'll punish him for teasing my lovely Kumara-chan." Mama said with a smile. I could feel scary vibe coming out of her when she mentioned punishing Guy.

"Well, it's time to sleep. Come here, Kumara-chan." Mommy said, opening her arms for me.

  I lunged at her and hugged her tightly.

"Good night mommy."

"Good night dear."

  I smiled at her and closed my eyes, feeling my body drifting back to my shelter in mommy and daddy's imaginary space.

Timeskip

  We are leaving the frozen continent today. Originally, we were going to leave a few days ago, but aunt Velzard asked daddy to stay for few more days which he accepted.

  I wasn't very fond of this place but I'll miss aunt Velzard who had been nice to me. She said I was polite and well-mannered unlike uncle Veldora.

  I'm currently in a room with mommy, daddy, uncle Veldora and aunt Velzard. I know that I could stay with Ranga and Raika nii-sans in the imaginary space, but I wanted to accompany mommy and daddy in person.

  Aunt Velzard had a sad look on her face. Mommy told me that she and daddy got separated long time ago and couldn't meet each other for a long time, so it would be hard for her to say good bye.

"You promise you would visit me often?" (Velzard)

"Of course, I will visit every time I get chance." Papa replied while hugging aunt Velzard.

"It's time to go." Guy said while pointing at the glowing magic circle infront of us.

"I told you, our teleportation ability came back. You don't have to do this." (Rimuru)

"Just be quiet and stand on it. I wish to send my visitors safely." (Guy)

  We walked into the magic circle that will teleport us to our destination.