chapter 2

HARRY'S P.O.V

i cried and cried , watching Darcy covered in a white sheet was the most unbearable thing ever , her soft skin was pale white , her pink lips turned gray , and her healthy curly hair was lying colorless on the white sheets , i couldn't take it anymore so i barged out of the room and out the hospitals , the fans and paparazzi started crowding around me , i pushed them away and ran home .

i ran as fast as i could , adrenaline was pumping through my veins , my mind was at a lost for what i was doing , i just ran and ran wherever my feet would take me .

ALEX'S P.O.V

i heard a crash and i saw Darcy lying there while blood was flowing from her head , i froze at the scene and then passed out. i woke up to the blinding lights of the hospital room , i abruptly got up and ran to the door , the boys ran behind me screaming for me to stop , i reached the doctor and asked "where is darcy? where's my daughter ? is she ok ? where's harry ?" i asked sobbing , the boys reached me , the doctor told me to sit down, " NO !! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER ! IS SHE OK???" " Mrs. styles i'm really sorry ! but we couldn't save your daughter"

as soon as these words left his mouth i froze , my heart got heavy and my breath hitched in my throat , i dropped to the ground and my mind was completely blank , my hands stopped functioning , eyes stopped gazing , and mouth became dry . all i could think about was harry .

as these thoughts ran trough my mind i got up and ran out the hospital, i ran and ran as fast as i could to the only place where harry will go , down by the river , where he first took Darcy .

HARRY'S P.O.V

my legs got tired and i collapsed to the ground , i took deep breaths and sat in the shadow of a tree, i looked at my surroundings and instantly recognized the place ; the river , this was the first place i brought Darcy to , i saw the glistening water and thought about every thing that happened ; it was Alex's fault, its because of her i lost my princess , as i remembered her , tears started brimming in eyes , and i broke down , i cried my lung out, screamed and cursed , pulled my hair out and was a complete mess, i couldn't breath .

after an hour of crying and taking my frustration out , i washed my face poured water on me and sat on the grass. took deep breaths and calmed myself , soft wind blew across my face and i could hear light foot steps , there was a flash of light and there she was , my beautiful princess , smiling widely with her perfect teeth , grey-ish blue eyes gleamed in the sun , her soft curly locks swayed beautifully across her lightly tanned face . all i could do was get lost in my baby's beauty. she just stood there smiling . whoooosh i heard someone collapse on the ground in front of me , she took deep breathes and layed on the grass, Alex !

as soon as i saw her face anger washed through me , "harry! are you ok ! i'm really sorry for what happened , harry?" she said while catching her breath. i took her and slammed her against the grass, both her hands on either sides of her head , she watched me in horror. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT !" I screamed in her face . she just closed her eyes and waited for whats about to come next , i watched her as she was shaking , her eyes closed shut , tears pouring from her eyes and thats when it hit me , its not her fault , its my fault.

soooo how is it ?

vote and comment please ! and if u wanna give some ideas , u can

have a nice day

luff ya