𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

but before tanjiro could enter the transparent world, he ended up coughing as his insides started violently squeezing him. the attacks are too fast, tanjiro can't keep up and he's out of breath.

"the wall. as i am, completely lost track of my surroundings."

"TANJIRO!" shouted giyuu, his eyes widened as he stared at tanjiro who helplessly collided with the wall.

the weapon is about to pierce tanjiro until a certain someone came in, knocking the wall down.

"KNOCK IT OFF!" shouted mitsuri as she made a huge grand entrance.

the scene of her appearing made muzan's eyes widen. after all, he thought that she and the man with stripe haori are now dead, but seeing how she just knocked the wall open made him confused with the events happening in the castle.

"love breathing, sixth form, cat-legged winds of love." shouted kanroji as she twirls upside-down and creates multiple extending slashing attacks before retracting it and extending it again, all within a very short amount of time. 

"direct hit!" said mitsuri with a smile plastered on her face as she landed on the ground.

"uwaaa?! it had no effect! i've never been this shocked before!" thought kanroji as her mouth opened widely from shock, her eyes widen as she let out a huge gasp. her cute expression and reaction would have melted obanai but now is not the time for that.

suddenly obanai landed on the ground in front of tanjiro, shielding him from muzan.

"you'll just become a hindrance, brat. you should get out of here now." said obanai with a deep frown on his face as he stared on the ground.

"iguro-san... i'm so glad. you're alive and kanroji-san too." said tanjiro while tears started spilling from his eyes, making obanai question his concern for his safety and kanroji's.

"rather than others, how about you worry about yourself first." said obanai as he stood from his position, still standing in front of tanjiro.

"how are these guys that i've seen killed, here now?"

"what's going on."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NAKIME!" shouted muzan in anger.

but unbeknownst to muzan, yushiro has now full control of upper moon four. his paper talisman now on nakime as he could control her vision.

"eh, what is this?"

"why do you look like that muzan."

everyone in the area froze in spot as they heard the familiar voice again. they saw how the woman appeared in front of where the broken wall is. the burgundy-haired woman landed on the ground safely, her boots echoing as she started walking towards where muzan is.

"where is mitsuki?" questioned muzan but y/n could only shrug her shoulders, not giving him a proper answer which made him frown in annoyance.

"where is she?" questioned muzan once again, every word he said contains his teeth grinding against each other while the woman barely flinched as she stood a meter away from the demon king.

"dead." y/n said making muzan frown even more.

all the upper moons are either controlled by the demon hunters, or dead. no one remained alive except for him, despite them living for centuries. his underlings are surely weak, no one survived, not even upper moon zero. the only remaining powerful demons are him, nakime, and y/n who's on the demon side.

suddenly a question pop out of muzan's head, "is y/n even supporting us demons? is she the reason why mitsuki is dead? is she here to kill me along with them demon hunters?" many questions circled around muzan's mind as he notice how the burgundy-haired woman stared at all her previous friends that are now her enemies. can he trust her? can muzan trust y/n?