I

A/n: ok, I wanted to write this because I love Tatsuya hehehe >w< and the reason why reader-chan is known as this type of character is because Himuro is attracted to strong girls. (I maybe wrong in what he means by strong, but whatever) anyways I still hope you enjoy the story
~Sky

Warning: some swearing and violence will be used

(Y/n)'s Pov

It was a normal day after school at Yosen....notice how I said was. Like I said it was normal. Martial Arts club always finished early, so I did what I normally did after. Watched my best friend, Himuro Tatsuya's  basket ball practice. Although on that day the basket ball club's manger, Masako Araki decided to be in a hitting mood today. Hit after hit she deilvered to Himuro or any other player started to piss me off. I tried to use all of my disicpline and patientce I have acquired to keep up a calm facade since she was older then me, but that totally went south.

"Oi (y/n) looks like she's about kill someone" I heard one of the players whispered. I could've sworn I heard one of my veins pop.

"Oi stop talking!" Araki yelled hitting all members.

"That's it I'm done!" I said to myself throwing my shirt and sweats off. Only leaving myself in my ace bandage and and shorts I use for practice.

"Eh, bitch!" I screamed walking over to her pulling on my fight gloves.

"What did you just call me?!" Araki said turning around to face me

"yeah you heard me" I said winding up to deliver a punch into her. Oooohhh she looked so pissed when I punched her.

"You wanna fight?" She spat

"Yeah, let's go" I said taugnting her to come at me

"Aaaahhh" She screamed at me raising her shinai to attack

"Too slow" I said easily dodging her attack. She ran too fast that she actually ran past me XD what a moron. Anyways since her back was facing me I ran jumped and kicked her in the back with both feet landing on her.

"Never have your back facing an opponent" She quickly got up and swiftly punched me in the face. I was suprised at first at how fast she delivered the blow, but I remembered that Himuro told me that she use to be in a biker gang.

"Not bad" I said wiping the blood from my mouth. I ran toward her with fist raised ready to punch, but she scooted backwards thinking I was going to punch her. I smirked "You thought I was going to punch you~" I said in a sing song voice. Since she scoot back her long hair was flying in front of so I quickly grabbed it, yanked it to where her head was pulled down, and brought my knee to her head. She stumbled backwards and I ended what I started. I delivered my signiture round house kick to the head, knocking her out. 

 "That was too easy" I said to myself. Himuro then broke from the crowd of boys and grabbed my arm dragging me somewhere else.

"O-oi! Where are you taking me?!" I demmanded. "Tch (y/n) you idiot" was all he said

"OI, you better tell me before I punch you in the face!" I said. Himuro then stopped and pulled me forward where we were looking at each other. "You and me both know you wouldn't do that (Y/n)" he said giving me that smirk of his. I blushed at his comment cause I knew it was true, I would never do that to the boy I liked. He then began to drag me again to where ever he wanted to go. Apprently he took a quick stop at the nurse's office then dragged me again to the roof.

"Eh, what are we doing here?" I asked sitting down. Himuro sat across from me and flicked my forehead.

"You idiot" he said

"Hey, what was that for?!" I said holding my foerhead. Himuro started to put some cleaner on my cut where Araki punched me.

"You shouldn't be getting into fights...Female Knight" Himuro smirked knowing that, that nickname annoyed me

"O-oi" I said blushing, so I decided to play along with his game. "I was just protcting my prince~" I said teasingly, sticking my tongue out at him as he placed a band aid on my cheek.

"If I am the prince and you are the female knight then...." Himuro started to say, leaning closer and closer to me till there was gap inbetween us. He pulled early. I pouted a little, already missing his touch "that makes you my knight in shining armor~" Himuro said kissing me once more