There was a maid under the tree to help him. Tang Qiaoyuan waved his hand to signal him to step back. He casually gathered his shoulders and jacket. The smile between his eyebrows seemed to be deeper, but when he spoke again, his tone suddenly turned cold. , as timid as ice, he said faintly: "It's time for the reward, so let's talk about the punishment."

The faces of the few men changed. Although they didn't think of what they had done wrong, they immediately knelt back again. It was the man just now who hurriedly said, "Master Tang, we didn't make any mistakes this time!"

"Really?" Tang Qiaoyuan stretched out her hand, and the maid brought the warm tea to his palm. He lowered his head and tasted it, and asked slowly, "Who hurt Fang Su?" feet?"

When the speaker heard this, his face turned pale: the person who hurt Fang Su was not him...

"Huh?" Tang Qiaoyuan asked with his lips bent.

"Tangzhuang master atonement, the small one is purely an unintentional loss!"

The strong man hurriedly kowtowed to him, and felt too much regret in his heart. He never thought that Tang Qiaoyuan would care so much about such a person. He thought he was just looking for a plaything at random. If he had known it, he would have given it to him. Even with ten courage, he didn't dare to be rude to the other party.

Tang Qiaoyuan didn't answer his plea for mercy, thought for a moment, and said, "You deserve twenty taels of silver. As for what you did wrong, take twenty whips."

The strong man closed his mouth. Although he was punished, he breathed a sigh of relief. He only felt that Tang Qiaoyuan's temper was a very light change, and he hurriedly thanked him. Although the other people beside him were not implicated, they were also sweating out of fear, and quickly followed him out of the yard.

"Bai Ping," Tang Qiaoyuan sneered away from his lips, the girl took two steps forward, blessed, and listened to his instructions, "Go get the medicinal wine and find a good maid to relieve him of the swelling."

"Yes, this servant understands." Bai Ping stepped back.

Tang Qiaoyuan raised his eyebrows, put the tea cup in the hand of the maid, and lay back on the couch. He glanced in the direction of a courtyard intentionally or unintentionally, with a warm color in his eyes.

And in the courtyard bedroom, the kitchen has already served all the meals quickly, and the richness of the dishes is something that Fang Su, who is used to living in poverty, has never seen before. Fang Su still sat beside the bed, not knowing what to do for a long time, until the maid called him softly before she raised her head nervously.

"Master, please come to the table to eat, it will be bad if it's cold."

In fact, Fang Su's heart is not too vigilant. After he came to this courtyard, he did not feel the slightest malice. At this moment, it can be said that his heart is at ease. But the most important thing he couldn't figure out was the reason why these people treated him with more courtesy.

He was clearly assigned to someone to pay off his debts, but he provided him with a good bed and food. How could he get so many benefits?

Fang Suru fell into a dream, she was too surprised but hesitated to respond. She didn't know what to respond to the maid, so she shook her head hesitantly. The maid suddenly showed a worried look, and was about to persuade him to say something, when someone suddenly walked in outside the door, everyone turned around, and said, "Miss Bai Ping".

Bai Ping nodded, seeing the untouched dishes on the table, and seeing Fang Su's uneasy and lingering expression, she was relieved and said to those people, "Let's go down first."

"Yes."

The group of maids who were standing neatly stepped back, Fang Su finally relaxed half a point, no longer tense his body as embarrassedly as before, and looked at Bai Ping inquiringly.

Bai Ping took a few steps forward, and without explaining, bent down to support her. This time Fang Su never refused, probably because the idea in his mind was preconceived, because the person he was in contact with was this girl at the first time, so he wanted to feel more at ease with her, and obeyed her actions and was brought to the table by her. Down.

"Sir, please have dinner."

"Girl..." Fang Su hesitated.

Bai Ping smiled lightly: "Young master can directly call the slave servant 'Bai Ping'."

Fang Su nodded, but she didn't take it seriously, and said, "Miss Baiping, what exactly is your master..."

Fang Su couldn't go on without asking the complete question, and it was a bit difficult to say it after all, but Bai Ping understood it, picked up the chopsticks on the side to prepare dishes for him, and replied with a smile: "You don't need to worry about it, son. , you can see it tomorrow."

Fang Su was silent. After a long time, he finally picked up the bamboo chopsticks and suppressed the suspicion in his heart. He just wanted to think about it.