𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺: 🤔

𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺: 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭!

𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘺𝘺 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦
𝘐𝘷𝘺.𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴.𝘺𝘰𝘶: @Madelyncline 𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺𝘺𝘺💗💗

𝘖𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢: 𝘦𝘸𝘸
𝘐𝘷𝘺.𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴.𝘺𝘰𝘶: 𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘶

                              𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥
- 6:39 𝘗𝘔

I look at Jayden and say "why ain't you like my post? I tagged yo ass" At this point I felt like I knew them for years and that we were best friends. Crazy, I 16 and hanging with 15 year olds.

Jayden looks at me and say "Cuz I didn't fucking feel like it" the door knob started twisting and..
✢✢✢✢✢✢
-𝘑𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯
-6:20 𝘗𝘔

I knew Jayden and Javon went to the store. I hear them come back and I hear a female voice speak to my mom and dad. I thought that Kylee maybe had came. But no one came to my room. I waited it out a few minutes until I decided to get up and go to Javons room.

I hear the female voice again. And which it definitely did not sound like Kylee. "Why ain't you like my post? I tagged yo ass" I hear the female voice say. I then turn the knob and open the door.

To see a very beautiful girl sitting in Javons gaming chair. She looks up at me and we were just staring at each other which felt like years.

Then Jayden snaps his fingers getting both of our attention. He then says, "Ivy, this is Jayla, our sister And Jayla this is Ivy, our neighbor." We looked at each other I then send her a small smile and wave.

-𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺
-6:28 𝘗𝘔

I can't believe this beautiful girl named Jayla Walton just walked in. Wait. She's not beautiful, how can I think that!? She sends me a smile and a wave. Oh my goodness, that smile is so beautiful.

I send her a smile and a wave. I then proceed to say "do you want some snacks...?" She then says "sure, can I join you guys?" Jayden then says "You usually do without our permission. What changed?" She rolls her eyes and takes a seat on the bed.

                              𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥

𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 been sitting and chatting for a few hours. Turns out me and Jayla has a lot in common. We both like Volleyball, TikTok, acting, vlogging. We even both decided that we were gonna make a YouTube channel all together. It's like we have all been best friends since like forever. But I've only known them for a couple of hours.

Jayla then says "Are you gonna try out for volleyball?" I then say "Yea of course!" She smiles and says "maybe Tommorrow we can go to the mall..?" She smiles. Oh that smile. I then say "yea of course!" I smile a little bit too hard.

"It's getting late, I gotta home" They smile and I hear a few byes Jayla speaks up and say "I can walk you to the door?" I smile and say sure. She walks me down and say goodbye. And I walk to my house.

I enter my house to see my mom on the phone with someone. She smiles and waves. I do the same. I walk in my room and lay out my clothes so I can take a shower. I decide to make a second post before I get in the shower.

𝘐𝘷𝘺.𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘐𝘷𝘺.𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴.𝘺𝘰𝘶: 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭! 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐡 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:)
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: 𝘖𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢, 𝘑𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯, 𝘖𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘫𝘥𝘶𝘣, 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺, 𝘻𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 3,124,141,986 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

                      (𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝)

                             𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥
𝐈 got out the shower finally. I started doing my facial routine and getting my clothes on. I turn Netflix on and unpack some more things.

Once I got tired of unpacking I laid down and chilled for a minute. Until...I got a message saying

"Hey! Javon and Jayden gave me ur number! Hope ur okay after that Instagram post xoxo"

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒
Sooo I kinda feel better about this chapter!! And I also really like it! Hope all is well for everyone and make sure toooo
!
V
O
T
E
¡

𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆;)