You watched his back muscles flex with the movement of the tattoo. His hair was wet and on his shoulders and something about watching him made him seem so much more attractive.

Your half-asleep mind quickly snapped out of it and you quickly left the bathroom and shut the door quietly, you sat back down on his bed and waited.

You waited for him to finish and get out of the shower, you tapped your foot on the floor, his lights weren't on; most likely because he didn't want to wake you by turning the lights on. Even though it was morning, it was extremely cloudy out and raining outside.

song rec: church-chase atlantic
the hills-the weeknd

He came out after a couple of minutes, he wrapped his lower half in a white towel and had a smaller towel that he dried his hair with; ruffling it up against his head. He was walking straight and turned his head to the left at the sight of you.

"Oh, you're up, I'm hungry...want something to eat?" He offered and lowered the towel from his hair, he pulled his hair back and tied it into a bun from the rubber band on his wrist.

"No...I just don't want to be interrupted," you responded, he was a little taken off guard by your response but soon caught on after you stood up.

You were straightforward, he wouldn't give you what you wanted unless you made it known first. You certainly made it known the way you wrapped your hand around the back of his neck once more.

Pulling him onto you, pressing your bodies against each other except there was something different this go-round.

You were both eager.

Driven by your desire and Eren driven by his patience, it all came crashing down the same way he took the initiative after you gave him the green light and you ended up on the same spot on the bed. You breathed heavily in the pauses of kisses from your lips to your neck, everything was moving fast but you loved it.

He worked his hands up your body, you placed the palm of his hand on your breast and he gladly began moving his hand back and forth against your breast. You put both hands on the back of his neck and pressed down on it to keep his lips on yours.

You both paused for a moment and stared into each other's eyes, you bit down on your bottom lip and he smirked a little. You moved your right hand down to the side of his jaw, stroking it with your thumb a little before either of you went any further.

You took your hand and trailed it down the center of his body, stopping at the start of the towel against his waist.

"Are you su-"

"Fuck me already." You interrupted and crashed your lips onto his again.

You pulled your shirt off and he slid your shorts down, pushing your underwear to the side he started stimulating your clit with his middle finger. Rubbing softly he watched his fingers glide against you, smoothly gliding between your wet folds and growing more addicted to watching.

He lowered himself and pulled your underwear all the way to the side, he planted his face between your thighs. He sucked and pulled, burying his face in the abundance of wetness coming from you.

You could feel the tip of his nose riding up into you, he began consuming himself with the taste of you. His breathing got louder, much louder, he was panting through his nose and making it harder for you to keep your legs from squirming.

"Eren..!" You pushed his head down, placing your hand on top of his head.

"Move your hand." He advised, muffled through him flicking his tongue.