"I see..."

"Welp, that's good. I really want these Lugnican Guns to look at least slightly original than the ones from Earth. After all, this is a different World were talking about. A Fantasy Medieval World in fact." Merkel thought.

"And the Printing Press that I also told you to make, how's the progress of it?"

"Still in the works, but it's almost done so no need to worry about it. After all, making the Printing Press is much more easier than making a single bullet for that gun of yours. Although, we are kinda having a bit of difficulty with the words as the version you showed us had different alphabets than ours." the man said dissapointed with himself.

"Hehe, sorry about that. After all, progress doesn't happen that easy." Merkel chuckles.

"Thank God I actually memorized the ingredients for Gun Powder as well as the steps on how to make it. Well, I actually downloaded a Google Page of the instructions but still. And I really can't wait for that Printing Press to be ready. Especially since I will be needing it to make newspapers and some posters for the Emilia Camp." 

Merkel, Halibal and the Man finally arrived at there destination which is a newly built medium sized simple looking wooden house just close to the Mansion. The reason why this house was built in the first place was because Merkel told Roswaal to do it as she would need a place were she can make things in peace along with her new associates.

The 3 then enters the house and the inside is filled with a bunch of Blacksmiths, Alchemists, Engineers and other talented people that were now working for Merkel. They were working on things such as chemicals, new mechanical devices, swords that are made with modern techniques and of course, the Gun that Merkel instructed them to focus on more. Merkel was then looking at her right as she sees a bunch of people making bullets with there own hands as they were adding things such as gunpowder and some tiny separate metal parts that were needed for the gunpowder to explode once you pull the gun's trigger. Merkel then realizes that the process of making the bullets were really slow since the bullets were very complex to make. Especially by hand.

"You know what, I think I might have to introduce a bullet making machine soon in order to speed up the production. While I'm at it, I might even just go ahead and make a Gun and Bullet Factory. Why on Earth have I not thought of this before?" Merkel sighed as she was thinking about this.

They then arrived at the location were the Riffle was placed. The Riffle looks kinda similar to a Kar98k but with a Medieval Design. It even looks slightly thicker than it's original counterpart.

"So this is it now. Welp, can we put this one on a test like last time?" said Merkel.

"Of course miss." the man who was with her responded.

"And since I'm still a bit traumatized over the possibility of this thing exploding entirely when you pull the trigger like last time, one of our new test subjects should do it." Merkel said as she then looks at a wall that has a few prisoners celled on the other side.

Merkel then thoughts back about 12 days ago when one of the blacksmiths almost died after test shooting the previous gun model after he pulled the trigger. The reason why it blew up was because the amount of gunpowder added in the bullet was too much. And there was also the issue of the Rifle not assembled properly. The man was fine and is currently recovering in a healing facility of Lugnica. After that incident, Merkel decided to tell Roswaal to bring her at least a few prisoners of Lugnica that she can use as 'Test Subjects' with things like have them test out the new guns.

One of the workers then brought one of the prisoners for him to test the new rifle.

"Ahh, if it isn't one of the scums that's plaguing this Kingdom. Welp, welcome to your new life. And now you work for us as a Test Subject." she said to the criminal.

Starting a New Life in the Re: Zero World जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें