Everyone stars running, "Oh shoot! I'm sorry pero mauna na ako at baka ma-late na ako e" she said hurriedly as her palm raised and looked at her watch.

She walked faster until she reach the elevator, little did she know that Luke followed her but he was a bit late, he didn't get a chance to stop the door from closing, she waved her hands as the elevator doors were closing so he just stand there and looked at her. He was so devastated for not knowing her name because of that damn alarm, i guess today is not my lucky day he thought.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Issa has now reached the 5th floor, she immediately got off the elevator and start walking around to find the Room 519.

her eyes was still wandering, when she reach the half way of the corridor she saw the room on the left side. she walk towards and knock.

A few seconds later, someone opened the door and saw a girl, it must be her secretary she thought.

"Hello, is this the office of Senator Marcos?" Issa asked shyly. the woman smiled at her "oh, you must be Ms. Agustin?" she said, Issa nodded and the woman step aside for her to come in, "I'm Ivy, Louisa right?" she offered for a handshake.

Issa accepted the handshake, "Issa nalang hindi ko masyadong bet ung Louisa, lakas makatanda eh" she joked.

Ivy laughed at what she said. They started walking towards the door to the office of Senator Marcos, her following behind Ivy's back. "She's waiting for you" Ivy whispered, Issa smiled at her and mouthed "thank you" she sighed before she start knocking.

"Come in" Imee half-shouted, she heard it and immediately open the door.

When she got inside, she saw Imee busy signing some important papers. She's slouching and her eyeglass are slipped down from her nose. The day just got started but she already look miserable, well both of them do.

Issa cleared her throat causing Imee to look at her, "Good morning, Ms. Senator!" she said cheerfully.

"Issa, I'm glad na nandito kana" she said happily as she prolonged the "a" in her name. She lean back to her chair and took off her eyeglasses.

Imee suddenly noticed the coffee stain in her polo, "What happened to you?" she asked. Issa smiled at her and bowed her head. She was suddenly ashamed of Imee because of the stain on her clothes. She came here earlier looking good but know it got ruined. It not that she's blaming him the one she bumped into earlier, she blamed herself for being so clumsy.

"omg, nakakahiya naman itsura ko ngayon huhu" she thought.

Imee mood suddenly change, she raised a brow "May umaway ba saiyo jan sa labas?" Issa shook her head "Wala naman po, may nakabanggaan lang po ako kanina" she answered. Imee still raised an eyebrow at her and seemed like she doesn't believe or was confused by what she said.

"Ah what I mean po, I bumped into someone while walking towards the elevator and this happened. Not yung bangga na... you know hehe" she said nervously.

Imee blinked her eyes twice before sighing, "Kita mo ung cabinet na yun?" she said as she point the cabinet at Issa side.

Issa looked at it and nodded, "May extra t-shirt ako jan, gamitin mo muna" she added. After she said that she returned to her work.

Issa immediately follow her instructions. When she opened the cabinet she saw an gorgeous Red Inabel Blazer and a Kabataang Barangay (KB) t-shirt hanging, she took the shirt and excuse herself. When she went out of Imee's room, she asked Ivy for the way going into the restroom. To show her the directions going into the restroom, Ivy accompanied her. She patiently waited for Issa to finish until came out.

She was shocked to see Issa wearing senator imee's shirt, "Uy, buti Ms. Senator allowed you to wear that" she said,  Issa looked at her confused.

"Sabi niya kase kanina gamitin ko daw muna, bakit?" Issa said, "Well, never pa kase nagpahiram ng damit si Ms. Senator pero namimigay siya" she said, explaining it to Issa.

Imee Marcos is known as one of the strict senator in the senate. It was the reason why she has a do's and don'ts in her office, one of her don'ts are never touch/move her things unless she says so and she doesn't like when people borrow her clothes in her cabinet. Even in her house, she doesn't let her sisters borrowed her clothes. It sounds maarte but its her clothes anyway.

"Ha?! edi ako palang nakakahiram ng damit sakanya? hala nakakahiya naman kay Sen" Issa said as they starts walking back to their room, "Yes and I guess, the senator really like you as her personal assistant" she said

they were about to go inside the room when some shouted "Senator Marcos! wait!". The two ladies looked around to find who it was and it was Senator Lapid, the senator approach them.

"Imee ha! Its the first time i saw you wearing that shirt here sa senate" he said, Issa looked at him with a confused face "Sorry po sir, she's not Senator Marcos" Ivy respond politely.

"Oh... sorry I thought you are Imee, hala you look like her din kase" he said, Issa smiled at him "Do you need to talk to Ms. Marcos po ba?" Issa asked him.

He shook his head, "No... No, aasarin ko sana eh kaso di pala ikaw siya. My apologies, dear!" he chuckled.

After that the senator excused himself and the two continue going inside. Ivy, on the other hand, can't forget what happened a few seconds ago. She can't stop herself overthinking, she kept on looking at Issa who's sitting in her own table in front of hers.

For her to stop on overthinking, she decided to google some photos of the Senator when she's younger. Now she finally realized that they really look alike. She also googled about her missing daughter and find some articles about it. She knows that it is forbidden in their office to talk or to be curious about senator's missing daughter but since they are all busy she took the chance to investigate.

"Oh my god! Is she the daughter of the senator?" she thought.

❀┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈❀